THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Loving the new spitta track,& dude up there is right beat sounds like some vintage outkast production.

saw the boston show last night, much better experience than when i saw him in new haven, ct. last night was jet life tour though, i think other was just independent show with only him n fiend. tons of energy, shook his hand after when he went through the crowd.

everyone killed it, except monsta beatz and corner boy p. they were pretty lame. i like the beats but wasn't feeling them rapping. all in all great show. copped the tour t-shirt too
there was absolutely NO smoking though. they were kicking people out, i've never seen a club so serious about it. it was a tiny venue too so easy to spot. they threw about 50 bags at the crowd though 
laugh.gif
 smoke dza handed someone in the front a joint and was joking about how they couldn't even light it without getting ejected. curren$y made comments about them not letting the crowd smoke too, it was pretty ridiculous.

@LilSciurid - he did it last night and the other time i saw him. one of my favorites

They better not be on that bull tonight down Bourbon. Because me and my granddaddy purp will be in attendance.

Originally Posted by bmore3800

They better not be on that bull tonight down Bourbon. Because me and my granddaddy purp will be in attendance.

Based off the show when he came to my city and the videos I've seen of him in other cities, I'd say you and Mr. GDP will be alright.
I ate some edibles to be safe and was smmmmmmmacked throughout the show, but I definitely regret not having the pre rolled's on deck.

Bmore show was cool. P, Fiend, and DZA did their thing. Wasn't really feeling Trade n Roddy live but then Spitta came out and killed it. I just remember him spitting over the OG beat to Famous. All I seen security do was yell at some dude early for smoking. By the time DZA came out they didn't care
pimp.gif

Great show.. Can't wait for him and Wiz July 24th
pimp.gif

went to the baltimore show...

it was cool if ur a fan, but i was there for somethin to do. i aint feelin any of them "jet" dudes

i just remember thinkin "all these guys are rappin about is weed"

the only tape i have of currensys is covert coupe (b/c of ALC of course) and i was hopin he would perform a couple joints from it but he only did one song. not even a song just a verse.

this was also the first time i have seen this jet hand sign. ya kno, the pinky thumb thingy... needless to say i thought it was soooooooo corny. "get ya jets in the air"..... smh.....

you kiddies can have this foolishness. im on the outside lookin in with this wave as well...

yeah, yeah, yeah, ima "hater" ikno ikno......

Originally Posted by JRodski

it was cool if ur a fan, but i was there for somethin to do. i aint feelin any of them "jet" dudes

the only tape i have of currensys is covert coupe (b/c of ALC of course) and i was hopin he would perform a couple joints from it but he only did one song. not even a song just a verse.

this was also the first time i have seen this jet hand sign. ya kno, the pinky thumb thingy... needless to say i thought it was soooooooo corny. "get ya jets in the air"..... smh.....

you kiddies can have this foolishness. im on the outside lookin in with this wave as well...

Wait, so you paid and/or took time to go out to see artist you knew you 'weren't feeling'? Cool story bro.

niketalk

Stamp that... Bmore show was officially killed... Bourbon St. was murdered last night... 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for security not trippin to hard off the tree...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Wait, so you paid and/or took time to go out to see artist you knew you 'weren't feeling'? Cool story bro.
its funny when fans defend their favorite artists. what do you get out of it?

like i said in my 1rst post, it was somethin to do, it was cheap ($20) and its hip-hop so i went with it...

baltimore was live.... her the promoter say that curren$y is not welcome in burbon again... lolol smoked out i guess... fiend was the coolest one... he ended up signing my diamond supply hat... what more could you ask for... what a good show... met the elusive steet wiz too.... lolol.... i enjoyed myself...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

its funny when fans defend their favorite artists. what do you get out of it?

like i said in my 1rst post, it was somethin to do, it was cheap ($20) and its hip-hop so i went with it...

Its funny when you hate on an artist, what do you get out of it?

You keep posting in this thread yet you claim to not like Spitta, interesting.

anybody know where i can find the tour schedule?

wanna see if he's still coming to greensboro this friday

Show was tight. Security was definitely lurking, they warned me and my bro, and kicked out two other dudes near us. For having such a lazy flow his energy was on point. Well worth 20 bucks.

Anyone else at the NYC show? It was live all night. First time seeing the JETS family, and they definitely didn't disappoint. 
Picked up a tour hoodie too.

Back
Top Bottom