THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Glad that all you other BHM preorder folks are getting shipping confirmation! Looking forward to seeing in-hand pics.

Meanwhile, I’m still sitting on a cancelled preorder (even though my size remained eligible for preorder almost a day after I got mine in) and UA still hasn’t refunded me.

I’ve called customer service, e-mailed them and got a complaint number and still nothing. Obviously I’m still gonna keep complaining but I’m morbidly curious whether they actually end up sending me shoes somehow…
I just got a tracking number from UA about the BHM's and I thought for a month they were cancelled. just a question were you guys charged right after the preorder?

I just got a tracking number from UA about the BHM's and I thought for a month they were cancelled. just a question were you guys charged right after the preorder?
Funny you asked…a few hours after my last post I actually got a shipping e-mail w/tracking! Crossing my fingers that it actually shows up.

To answer the question, yes, I was charged right after preorder and I got a cancelled/out-of-stock e-mail days after.

Now that more people are getting them in hand what’s the consensus on the cushion set up? A few pages back guys were calling the 9 a brick for cushioning. Pretty much a showstopper for me if there isnt any bounce or spring in them.

Exactly why I don’t want the BHM pair. These are visually more aesthetic than the 8s, but the Flow cushioning in the 8s were much more comfortable. I’m going to use my 9s as workout and lifting shoes haha. Not to mention the footbed is so narrow, and I do not have wide feet at all. The toebox is roomy enough, but the mid foot area is tight as hell and hurts my arch even with orthotics. I’m out on this model.

I see the rise and grind on footlockers releases for this Friday, should I be worried about them selling out instantly? Or will it be an easy cop? Tryna see what this goat traction is all about

I see the rise and grind on footlockers releases for this Friday, should I be worried about them selling out instantly? Or will it be an easy cop? Tryna see what this goat traction is all about
If you just want them for traction same money and get the FUTR Flow. Same midsole/traction as the Curry 8.

If you just want them for traction same money and get the FUTR Flow. Same midsole/traction as the Curry 8.
I’ll take a look, thanks!
I do think the curry 9 looks better than the futr flow but to each their own.
Any other shoes you would recommend with amazing traction right now for dusty courts?

Now that more people are getting them in hand what’s the consensus on the cushion set up? A few pages back guys were calling the 9 a brick for cushioning. Pretty much a showstopper for me if there isnt any bounce or spring in them.

The heel has soft cushioning but the forefoot is very, very thin. This is from me trying them on, I haven't played in them yet.

Before trying on the 9s for the first time, I only had a few Curry 1s, 2s, 4s and 5s. Those all felt okay and nothing got me too excited. I just loved their aesthetics, TBH.

When I was reading about how Curry was so impressed by FLOW running shoes that he wanted that cushioning tech in his signature line, I got very intrigued with the Curry line again.

Enter the Curry 8… I kept on reading how comfy FLOW was on these, so my interest was definitely there. The only thing that kept me away from the 8s were all the bland cws. The majority of them looked like TB cws. The only cw that I wanted was the Orange “We Believe” one, but those never released to the general public, which was a huge disappointment. With all that into account, I never picked up any 8s.

Now the 9s… the sole looked similar, and they’re actually trying with good cws this time. Heck, they even have Sesame Street collaboration cws. Those are all fun, IMO.

Since they have a similar looking FLOW sole and are the successor of the OG, I thought they’d feel soft like a running shoe (I.E. Nike Epic React). They don’t feel like that AT ALL. The 9s really resemble the adidas Prophere to me with comfort and aesthetics. I’ll admit the shoe looks superb, but the comfort is mediocre. I’ll still wear mine casually just because they look pleasing to my eyes.

With that said, I still want doubles of the Close It Outs! Lol

Something is really weird… my BHMs came in and they feel totally different than the Counts. The same exact size, but the BHM pairs Flow cushioning feels more plush, and the shoe is much more comfy and roomy than the counts lol. Man just when I thought I was out…

E0B3460F-B77B-4E2B-92FC-15882A0CAF4B.jpeg

I’ll take a look, thanks!
I do think the curry 9 looks better than the futr flow but to each their own.
Any other shoes you would recommend with amazing traction right now for dusty courts?

Kyrie 8, kd14, harden 6 so far, jordan separate, new balance two way/Kawhi/omnis, puma Melo, puma Clyde all pro.

If the FLOW is softer and plush under the BHMs than the FLOW under the Big Bird cw, I’m even more excited to receive them!

I’ll probably swap the laces for Black ones.

Warp The Game By Nights / Close It Outs are on ebay for $240 shipped from Korea.

TBH, I’m tempted, but I think it would be wiser if I scooped them up directly from UA with the discount and stacked cashback.

Ended up caving in on the 'Close it Outs'. I appreciate you for the heads up.

Can't take chances with how UA handles their releases.

Back
Top Bottom