THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Did you think you could fit a size larger than your normal size? Like do these run abnormally small or something? I had the 8s and they were TTS and UA is usually TTS for me, so I can't imagine going up a full size. And I'm a wide-footer

Did you think you could fit a size larger than your normal size? Like do these run abnormally small or something? I had the 8s and they were TTS and UA is usually TTS for me, so I can't imagine going up a full size. And I'm a wide-footer
Nah, I just really wanted a pair of BHMs lol. I caught the restock, that was the only size left and I wanted to see them in person.

Last edited:
From UA's Curry 9 page:

Emphasis on "colors"... meaning more than one!

3.11.22.jpg

We know that the Cookie Monsters have that date. My fingers are:emoji_fingers_crossed: for the "Close It Out" cw.

Last edited:
UA must use the cheapest shipping possible. My BHMs stopped through 8 different states with one or many stops in each state.

That's one of the reason I hate ordering online from UA. Shipping from MD to Cali takes about a week. Don't know why they don't ship some items they have in their Brand Houses/outlets across the country.

Same thing happened to me when I ordered the Big Birds (which turned out UA sent me the wrong size...). Took forever to get from MD to CA.

Rise and Grind shipped from nearby in CA though and got to me in 2 days.

I received Big Bird cw in four total days (two business days) when I used the shop runner option.

I recall using the shop runner option (two day delivery) for the BHMs. It took one week for delivery. I’m looking forward to unboxing them after work today!

Damn..BHM delivery pushed until 03/03 🤦🏻‍♂️
Should have just ordered those ones that recently dropped…might get them at the same damn time 😂

I normal wear a size 9-9.5 in all my Nike/balling shoes. I seen a pair of 10.5 Curry 8s for $55 on offer up. I went and bought them today and they fit perfectly😂

Haven’t played in them but just waking around in them they are more comfortable than my running shoes. I might pick up those curry Go Flows to try and run in them

Damn are the 8s that more comfier than the 9s?! And what running shoes are you referring to?

Damn are the 8s that more comfier than the 9s?! And what running shoes are you referring to?
I haven’t tried the 9s yet
These are the curry running shoes I want to get for retail

I'd take the Kobes any day. Loved all the printed designs on the 8s. Happy with the BHMs though. Really comfy from my short time with them.

Back
Top Bottom