THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Was about to post. Surprised they didn't drop them in the middle of the night again. I like UA release random and favors West Coast. But passing don't care for gitd sole.

What I don’t get is why doesn’t UA ever advertise these releases. Not a single tweet, nothing. It literally takes MINIMAL effort yet it’s crickets. It’s embarrassing the way Steph is treated by them.
So strange lol. It’s like they don’t want us to buy em!

YO! The ID.me 20% disco was valid on them! I used Slide for 4% cashback on top of the Rakuten 8% cashback too!

Celebration.JPG

It's a discount for 1st Responders / Military / Teachers. :emoji_fire:

Damn, I didn't check out with ShopRunner for that expedited shipping. Oh wellllll.
From my experience, when using shoprunner, UA uses fedex and packages get here on a tuesday. Without shoprunner, it lasership and it gets here the following day or day after.

During the checkout:

HEADS UP! We’re currently upgrading our systems to make it even easier for you to get the best gear in the game. During this time, some express shipping options will not be available. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.

Please also note, order confirmation emails are currently unavailable but a shipping confirmation email will be sent when your order has shipped.

Happy AF I bought the pink pair on ebay. Was knocked TF out droolin all over my pillow til my nephew came in to turn off my loud *** alarm that I was ignoring in my sleep. Sz 14 in pink was sold out when I woke up. Copped the grey in sz 14 instead of 13.5. Sizing up half a size felt right after walking in my 4s around the house yesterday looool. Also the 20% off ID.me came in CLUTCH. Makes me feel less bad about spending the resale on ebay for the pinks looool.

1658488484994.png

Damn- I’m hella late. Was able to cart and checkout on a size 10 of the black ones. Haven’t gotten an email confirmation yet but it’s in my order history and PayPal confirmed the charge. 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Not only will I swap the laces to some black one, I think that I’m also going to dye those light blue lines on the tongue area to black for an even more stealthier look.

Dang it! I forgot to buy it with Rakuten.... missed out on 8% cash back cuz now the black ones are OOS.... smh... stupid me!!

Back
Top Bottom