THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

This cw is growing on me!

They look great on foot via IG

1298BCD3-4259-4D46-9E77-C5F5F3C83D45.jpeg

If I get these, their laces will be swapped to some Black ones.

Agreed on the half size up if you want some room for thicker socks. Hope to try a 13.5 tho if I can grab it on the 22nd. How much did you pick up your pair for on ebay?
Bout 174 + 30 shipping. Hindsight overpaid, but at the time no one knew when or IF they were gonna come out in the US. Plus couldn't even confirm what the retail price was. Thought they might be about what the Curry 9's were. ($160) Even knowing the US release now still worry how limited they were going to be for US release. Glad I secured a pair, but got a feeling i lost some $ on the thing. We'll see.

I don’t think anyone was actually able to purchase a pair. No confirmations, it’s not on the site any more I suspect it pops back up on release date. Demand on them shouldn’t be crazy since it’s not the shoe Steph wore.
The purple pair was def botted tho prices crashed a bit since that drop. Hope I can grab the pair Hypebeast reported 2 days ago.

1658013743667.png

Last edited:
I actually like the red/black laces. Gives it a subtle pop. But I would like to see how they look in all black laces. Can’t wait to see it.

The purple pair was def botted tho prices crashed a bit since that drop. Hope I can grab the pair Hypebeast reported 2 days ago.

1658013743667.png

Is this gonna be an actual release or its just an early pic of the gray cause they are exactly the same except black and gray switched out.

Damn was hoping for a black pair lol. I'll still go for the grey pair. Hypebeast said this tho "The pink and black colorways of the Curry 4 FloTro will arrive on July 22 on Currybrand.com , and lilac and gray iterations later on August 5."

Last edited:
So these are or aren’t releasing next week?

According to HB and other sources, this upcoming Friday (7/22) is the launch. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Despite the supply chain / shipping delays, I've got to admit UA has released great products this year. I've already purchased three 9s and a retro 1... I'm looking to add at least two Flotro 4s. That's the most I've ever purchased from UA ever.

According to HB and other sources, this upcoming Friday (7/22) is the launch. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Despite the supply chain / shipping delays, I've got to admit UA has released great products this year. I've already purchased three 9s and a retro 1... I'm looking to add at least two Flotro 4s. That's the most I've ever purchased from UA ever.
Honestly impressed by how much I like the flowtro 4s. The fit is exactly what I wanted from adidas when they made their Crazy Explosive 17 Primeknit ball shoes. I def hope UA can fix their supply problems.

Bout 174 + 30 shipping. Hindsight overpaid, but at the time no one knew when or IF they were gonna come out in the US. Plus couldn't even confirm what the retail price was. Thought they might be about what the Curry 9's were. ($160) Even knowing the US release now still worry how limited they were going to be for US release. Glad I secured a pair, but got a feeling i lost some $ on the thing. We'll see.
I don’t think you overpaid, it’s no guarantee we going to be able to get those curry’s on the 22th. What size is yours👀 I would buy now used for that price 😂

Only reason I haven’t ordered already is everyone on Ebay uses DHL from overseas and in my area they outsource DHL delivery to a company that seems to “lose” sneaker boxes packages all the time

I don’t think you overpaid, it’s no guarantee we going to be able to get those curry’s on the 22th. What size is yours👀 I would buy now used for that price 😂

Only reason I haven’t ordered already is everyone on Ebay uses DHL from overseas and in my area they outsource DHL delivery to a company that seems to “lose” sneaker boxes packages all the time
I ended up paying 250 for mine. A little pricey but it's worth it for me because there's a chance I won't be able to cop with my schedule. Less of a headache. And yeah it was DHL delivery. They do that so the customer doesn't end up paying extra fees because outside of DHL (which is 0 fees up to $700) you get charged for duties/fees when it's over $150 and have to pay customs to get it released to you.

I got a size 9. Yea, i surprised i got mine so quick. I should feel lucky i suppose. No "lost boxes" on my end. It's a funny game we all play to make sure we don't miss out. Hope everyone gets a pair that truly want a pair.

Back
Top Bottom