THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Ridiculous, I can’t even find the released Sesame Street Curry 9s on any stores or US websites, except the after market route which they want outrageous prices for:frown: doesn’t UA realize that Curry is a NBA megastar and alot of people including non Warriors fans wants his shoes:smh:

I believe this is the designer of the curry 9…he’s talking in regards of the 2974 curry 9…looks like he’s implying that Covid is the reason for the delays and that they are dropping but just don’t know when.
5705A1F3-63F7-4E1E-BDAD-D8AF9A2C11C2.jpeg

Yeah, I like the white/black/gold more than the 2,974 pair.

I’ll take either if any of them release in the future.

Cookie Monster, White/Gold Black, and 2,974 are all desirable! I hope none of them are stadium exclusive releases either...

PXL_20211127_231000353.jpg
PXL_20211127_230925940.jpg

I was super happy my assistant woke me up early when these released and I was able to use a discount code. The sucky thing is he loves Sesame Street and it doesn't look like they will make anything smaller than PS sizes (which he is probably won't wear for over a year).

Not sure if shoes or nft or whatever
Tuesday

"Make sure you download your MetaMask Wallet to prepare for what's coming"

"About: MetaMask is a global community of developers and designers dedicated to making the world a better place with blockchain technology. Our mission is to democratize access to the decentralized web, and through this mission, to transform the internet and world economy to one that empowers individuals through interactions based on consent, privacy, and free association."

It's gotta be nft bs. :smh:

I don’t know I think it’s going to be a nft to get the shoes. Look at the animation, it’s a pair of Curry 9’s and a box of shoes

Just release the Black/White /Gold cw! Since I already have doubles of the Playoff Jordan 12s, I'd honestly scoop up the Black/White Curry 9s over the upcoming 12s. These will undoubtedly be the comfier shoe with the mesh toe and FLOW sole.

Hopefully, the Big Bird cw gets a massive restock on UA too.

:stoneface:

Real shoe must be at a later date? Unless the nft is a token to buy the shoes when it drops?

This reminds me of people I've seen over the years who are trying to work on complex dribble sequences and a bunch of fancy moves but literally can't make a left handed layup. Can't be counted on to hit a jump shot. Like, get your basics down first. You can't even get good shoes to people in real life. TF you doin coming up with whole campaigns to release limited virtual shoes for :lol:

Unbelievable. But it's their company so they can do what they want.

Back
Top Bottom