THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Don’t forget Rakuten has 10% UA cash back going on

Last edited:
I guess I'll be paying retail for the Close It Outs. I'm thinking those will launch toward the end of the season. SMH.

Kinda want those Oscar’s more than the R&G pair I picked up but I got $30 off with rewards and discount code from FNL. Hmmm if they dip under retail…

Got the cookie monsters. I also have the BHM mine came in terrible box that was destroyed when I got it. The shoe had a crease in the toe box but whatever I’m happy with them but what’s going on at UA .It was shipped in a DHL box

Last edited:
I just realized that the ID.ME discount is valid on the Curry Flow Go's though, and it's at 40% off!

Probably a dumb question but are shoes like the Curry 9 BHM gone forever? Will they ever re-release them?
Who knows really, with all the shipping delays and what not. But to be honest at this point with how UA has been dropping the ball, i’d doubt. I really though the “we believe” 8s were gonna get a bigger release after the initial drop but…

And we FINALLY have a DATE!!!
7F12C26F-74D4-4E35-A031-918499543C4D.jpeg

Vibin.GIF

Finally got my Counts in last week. UA had to send me a second pair because the first order was “lost in transit”. Played a rec game in them and love how they perform so far. The traction is a really weird sensation when your foot just feels glued to the ground when making cuts with no sliding whatsoever

Any movements on the cookie monsters from UA or footsites>D my UA order still says pending:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom