The official DC Animated movies thread

Yep. I'm watching it right now. Things are going well so far.

ya know I heard that. the BM & HQ  movie is supposed to be a step up from killing joke because that movie wasn't received well and Bruce Timm aint goin out like no ***** lol

Bruce Timm should realize that no one wants to see Batman and Batgirl ******* on a rooftop.

Yep. I'm watching it right now. Things are going well so far.

Bruce Timm should realize that no one wants to see Batman and Batgirl ******* on a rooftop.

Same thing I said man. They took the love story shh too far. It served zero purpose.

Looking forward to Judas contract tonigh !!!

I'll say that Judas Contract, in my opinion of course, is the best film in DC's current animated universe. Very few complaints on my end, good amount of focus on the different members of the team, nice tone, solid action, etc.

Yeah this was dope, I like how it was unafraid to be adult. Deathstroke with the Deadpool type burns :lol:.

By far one of the best D.C. Animated films watching it for the 2nd time. Really focused on every character, I did find Tara annoying 30 mins into the film.

I thought that Robin and Raven got too much focus in the previous film, to the point that it weakened the other characters. This time around the focus was handled much better, being evenly spread throughout the entire team. Probably helps that the Justice League isn't here either. This is solely a Teen Titans story and the film benefits from it.

Last edited:
For that to happen they'd actually have to be interested in solo heroes not named Batman or Superman.

tell that to Rule34
laugh.gif

Poison Ivy with that New Batman Adventures style design though :smokin You know, Bruce Timm and Paul Dini should really be proud of themselves for creating Harley Quinn. Random character who appeared in the original animated series, who has become, by far, one of the most popular female characters at DC. At this point she might even be the most popular female character in fact. I think Wonder Woman's the only other female that's competing with her. Kevin Conroy will always be the person I associate with Batman's voice. Same with Loren as Robin/Nightwing. This looks like it'll be really good and will wash away the stink of Timm's failure with Killing Joke.

This past Wondercon definitely had Harley Quinn as the most popular for cosplayers, second might have been Red Hood and Deadpool but I think there might have been more Harley Quinns.

title should be changed to Horny Teens Titans :lol:

movie was solid though, well balanced as mentioned and it really could be done as a live-action film, somewhat predictable especially if you've seen the older cartoons but good nonetheless

yup, no SDCC though :frown:

'Dexter' Star Cast in Gotham:Gaslight Animated Film!

Revealed by Jennifer Carpenter herself during her Q&A panel at Wizard World St. Louis, the talented actress will be providing the voice of 'Catwoman' in the animated adaptation.

Gotham by Gaslight is an "Elseworld" story by Brian Augustyn and Mike Mignola where in the Victorian Era, a string of murders has the city on edge. The targets are all women and the suspect is none other than the "Bat-Man". However, the real killer is alot closer than the dark hero thinks and he must act fast to clear his name before it's too late.

Fans of the story know that Catwoman wasn't in the "Gotham by Gaslight" story, so it's interesting to see how she will fit into a universe where the women are being murdered. Popular website IGN said the comic is" as taut and well-conceived a graphic novel as you can find-Elseworlds or otherwise."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom