The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Peeps selling these for well over $300..smh. Anywho guess ill wait to see if I can grab a pair with a restock..

Peeps selling these for well over $300..smh. Anywho guess ill wait to see if I can grab a pair with a restock..

Don't love these, but will cop if I get lucky on a restock, can't lie prolly will resell to fund future releases if I get lucky.

Don't love these, but will cop if I get lucky on a restock, can't lie prolly will resell to fund future releases if I get lucky.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

so, nike towns now ship for free? is that what im hearing?

No. Don't confuse Niketown with Nike.com. Nike.com has a free shipping promotion going on right now. Niketowns usually charge about $16 to $18 to ship no matter what.
pimp.gif

No. Don't confuse Niketown with Nike.com. Nike.com has a free shipping promotion going on right now. Niketowns usually charge about $16 to $18 to ship no matter what.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif

exactly. dude was talking reckless. i said niketowns and dude doesnt even know what that is
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

exactly. dude was talking reckless. i said niketowns and dude doesnt even know what that is
eyes.gif

I bet that Nike Store in ATL will only have sizes 7,14,15 by the time they let you place a phone order on Tuesday.

I bet that Nike Store in ATL will only have sizes 7,14,15 by the time they let you place a phone order on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

yeah..i didnt think that was the case. i knew NDC has the free shipping right now

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

yeah..i didnt think that was the case. i knew NDC has the free shipping right now

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I expect ppl to line up for that #@!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I expect ppl to line up for that #@!
laugh.gif

Look, nobody is complaining about resellers that buy 3-4 pairs to make a little profit for themselves..If that's what you're doing then fine..And yes there are a few people selling their pairs for reasonable prices but for the most part, those people are selling tiny uncommon sizes like a 7 or huge sizes like a 14...If you can point me in the direction of a common sized pair that's going for a BIN price of $240 then I'll cop right now..I'm not gonna cry about $70 over retail...But almost everyone on eBay is selling their pairs for $350+..You're telling me because the nearest Niketown to my house is like 3 hours and because I actually have a job that doesn't give me the time to line up for 6 hours before every limited release that means I have to pay more than DOUBLE the price? That's how the game is supposed to be?

If people were trying to do favors for their fellow sneaker collectors while still trying to make a profit for the work they put in to buy the pairs, they would be charging reasonable prices, not $1000 like they did for the DMP when they dropped $350 for it

Look, nobody is complaining about resellers that buy 3-4 pairs to make a little profit for themselves..If that's what you're doing then fine..And yes there are a few people selling their pairs for reasonable prices but for the most part, those people are selling tiny uncommon sizes like a 7 or huge sizes like a 14...If you can point me in the direction of a common sized pair that's going for a BIN price of $240 then I'll cop right now..I'm not gonna cry about $70 over retail...But almost everyone on eBay is selling their pairs for $350+..You're telling me because the nearest Niketown to my house is like 3 hours and because I actually have a job that doesn't give me the time to line up for 6 hours before every limited release that means I have to pay more than DOUBLE the price? That's how the game is supposed to be?

If people were trying to do favors for their fellow sneaker collectors while still trying to make a profit for the work they put in to buy the pairs, they would be charging reasonable prices, not $1000 like they did for the DMP when they dropped $350 for it

^^ crying is crying. and you must not have read. dudes in the BUY/SELL area are letting them go for less than ebay prices.

^^ crying is crying. and you must not have read. dudes in the BUY/SELL area are letting them go for less than ebay prices.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Most people aren't gonna look out for a fellow "sneakerhead" though.

Back
Top Bottom