The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Mr718

I find it funny that everyone is complaining about resellers when they only reason they got the chance to resell, is because not enough people showed up to buy them.  I tried NDC and didnt get thru so I put on my coat, and stood on line. While on line (NTNY) I met a group from Jersey, Philly, and DC.  If people really wanted these, they would have found a chance.  After I brought my first pair,  I went to the back of the line and got another pair for my girl.  After that, I went to the back of the line twice more and was able to get the size I wanted each time.  If everyone that's complaining (in ny at least) got up and went to the store, they would have gotten a pair.  People were showing up 30 mins after opening and walking out with pairs.  I did the same when it came to the Motorsports... Went to the back of the line and hope not enough people showed up.  Bottom line, it seems like every NT had a surplus... some of y'all should stop being lazy.

Exactly.  Great point made.  The line at NTNY wasnt long at all.  I kept finding myself and others going back to the line to get more.  At the end of the day me and my cousin walked out with a few pairs based of the fact that not many people were there to get em so we just kept going back to get more.  The longest wait after my first pair was about 20 minutes but the good thing was they were letting 10 people at a time go in.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Maybe it's the fact that not everyone lives near an NT... I live in NC so getting in line wasn't a possibility. I think reselling has become the death of the sneaker collecting game. Not everyone has a rock solid connection, nor the money to spend 300+ for some kicks that retail for 160. It never used to be this bad in the sneaker community. To see that picture with the guy and his kids going in three times was OD. Could have been a few pairs for people who got jipped online last night like myself. People who may have actually been in line if they had the chance. Not hating, Not crying, just saying...

I feel you on that.  One thing NTNY did was if they saw you with a bag or knew you were already in, they would let people who didnt already buy go ahead of you and skip the line just to make sure they were able to get a pair.  Once they saw there were no more new people to make their first purchase they would let people go back in.  I think that was pretty fair considering not many showed up.  

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Maybe it's the fact that not everyone lives near an NT... I live in NC so getting in line wasn't a possibility. I think reselling has become the death of the sneaker collecting game. Not everyone has a rock solid connection, nor the money to spend 300+ for some kicks that retail for 160. It never used to be this bad in the sneaker community. To see that picture with the guy and his kids going in three times was OD. Could have been a few pairs for people who got jipped online last night like myself. People who may have actually been in line if they had the chance. Not hating, Not crying, just saying...

I feel you on that.  One thing NTNY did was if they saw you with a bag or knew you were already in, they would let people who didnt already buy go ahead of you and skip the line just to make sure they were able to get a pair.  Once they saw there were no more new people to make their first purchase they would let people go back in.  I think that was pretty fair considering not many showed up.  

Nike Lenonx in ATL was packed tho, about 160+ plus dudes showed up, I got there late around 3:00am, got a wristband but didn't get my size, but picked up a few small sizes and try to resell.

Nike Lenonx in ATL was packed tho, about 160+ plus dudes showed up, I got there late around 3:00am, got a wristband but didn't get my size, but picked up a few small sizes and try to resell.

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

so are these gonna restock?
DB IIs, Is, and VIs re-stocked...so for IIIs i would say.......

yes

FYI- Ntowns usually re-stock the week after RD, even sometimes as early as the following Monday! so whoever missed out,keep your eyes and ears open. ntowns have done phone orders on DB re-stocks in the past.
good luck

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

so are these gonna restock?
DB IIs, Is, and VIs re-stocked...so for IIIs i would say.......

yes

FYI- Ntowns usually re-stock the week after RD, even sometimes as early as the following Monday! so whoever missed out,keep your eyes and ears open. ntowns have done phone orders on DB re-stocks in the past.
good luck

The other heels has an open and bitten chocolate candy bar on it, hence the word "CHOC" written on the wrapper.
pimp.gif

The other heels has an open and bitten chocolate candy bar on it, hence the word "CHOC" written on the wrapper.
pimp.gif

Some people have multiple pairs all the time on limited releases is because the store doesn't want to have left overs. They want to move all of the stock and not worry about phone orders and shipping later on. Wouldn't you rather have the money and move te stock right away and not worry about it. Just my opinion...

Some people have multiple pairs all the time on limited releases is because the store doesn't want to have left overs. They want to move all of the stock and not worry about phone orders and shipping later on. Wouldn't you rather have the money and move te stock right away and not worry about it. Just my opinion...

i'm relaxed over here. like i said before the nike store in atlanta will be restocked tuesday and WILL take phone orders. (404) 846-5549

i'm relaxed over here. like i said before the nike store in atlanta will be restocked tuesday and WILL take phone orders. (404) 846-5549

Back
Top Bottom