The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Jh3p

I emailed nike, they send a reply saying there won't be a restock on the website, but to check the stores...

they won't tell people if or when a restock will happen... they denied any restocks of the south beaches too... then the south beaches got restocked randomly ... so I would still keep a lookout... they restocked the tony af1 DB's today... so maybe the jordan's as well?
actually, once nike.com was done with the db6s last yr on release date, they didnt restock at all. only stores got restocks at that point.
and yea, nike.com had released the db6s 3 times total leading up to release date. i think it was like 2 weeks early. then the night before release. then midnight of release.

so dont rely on a ndc restock.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Jh3p

I emailed nike, they send a reply saying there won't be a restock on the website, but to check the stores...

they won't tell people if or when a restock will happen... they denied any restocks of the south beaches too... then the south beaches got restocked randomly ... so I would still keep a lookout... they restocked the tony af1 DB's today... so maybe the jordan's as well?
actually, once nike.com was done with the db6s last yr on release date, they didnt restock at all. only stores got restocks at that point.
and yea, nike.com had released the db6s 3 times total leading up to release date. i think it was like 2 weeks early. then the night before release. then midnight of release.

so dont rely on a ndc restock.

I'm officially done..  Called NTNY and they did have my kicks on hold.  Gave her my CC info and it's all good.  Thanks NT.  I will continue to post info if any comes up.  This was the hardest shoe for me to get at a reasonable price.  I usually just wake up a little early and go stand in line for some hours..  I hope everyone gets their pair

I'm officially done..  Called NTNY and they did have my kicks on hold.  Gave her my CC info and it's all good.  Thanks NT.  I will continue to post info if any comes up.  This was the hardest shoe for me to get at a reasonable price.  I usually just wake up a little early and go stand in line for some hours..  I hope everyone gets their pair

I gave up I called ntboston they told me to call tomorrow or check their fb page. They don't know if there getting a restock smh

I gave up I called ntboston they told me to call tomorrow or check their fb page. They don't know if there getting a restock smh

They're just like I thought. Solid shoe but could've been better. Only copped because they had three on hold for me. Gottta show managers love now days if you wanna catch rare releases.

54180146923165471613513.jpg

They're just like I thought. Solid shoe but could've been better. Only copped because they had three on hold for me. Gottta show managers love now days if you wanna catch rare releases.

54180146923165471613513.jpg

I've called all the NT's... to their credit, very nice people, no rudeness, which was surprising.
laugh.gif

I've called all the NT's... to their credit, very nice people, no rudeness, which was surprising.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif
right, my prior experiences were all bad, but for some reason everyone i've talked to has been nice, must be because its the actual Nike company. Not some snobby boutique shop.

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif
right, my prior experiences were all bad, but for some reason everyone i've talked to has been nice, must be because its the actual Nike company. Not some snobby boutique shop.

Any NTs still doing phone orders?

SMH at me for driving all the way to NTNY today only to find out all the good sizes were sold on phone orders... What happened to hooking up the local guys first?

SMH at me for driving all the way to NTNY today only to find out all the good sizes were sold on phone orders... What happened to hooking up the local guys first?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ actually white plains never got them...they were supposed to but never did

just got off the phone w/ RFM and THEY WILL BE GETTING A RESTOCK!!!!!

they said they'll post it on their FB, but if u're smart you already know wat to do i'm pretty sure it'll come w/ Weds shipment good luck
i didnt keep up with this release so i didnt know about white plains not getting them. past 2 years (db 1s and 6s) me and few people ordered via phone on RELEASE DAY from white plains.
but i did say in my post for peopel to call NIKESTORES since everyone assumed ONLY niketwons received stock and re-stocks. and like i said, to call Roosevelt Field, and look there was a re-stock
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Now you doing to much Joe
laugh.gif
sorry
laugh.gif
just trying to help out fellow NTers. you knoooooow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good to see everyone getting theirs. keep posting those updates 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
its all good Joe, sorry I couldn't help you out Frank or Jed, got to RF around 3:00 and grabbed the last 10 for my boy, then an employee came out with a 10.5 but then said they only had 11s smh.

Adrian I just shot you a text, just got home and my phone was dead.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ actually white plains never got them...they were supposed to but never did

just got off the phone w/ RFM and THEY WILL BE GETTING A RESTOCK!!!!!

they said they'll post it on their FB, but if u're smart you already know wat to do i'm pretty sure it'll come w/ Weds shipment good luck
i didnt keep up with this release so i didnt know about white plains not getting them. past 2 years (db 1s and 6s) me and few people ordered via phone on RELEASE DAY from white plains.
but i did say in my post for peopel to call NIKESTORES since everyone assumed ONLY niketwons received stock and re-stocks. and like i said, to call Roosevelt Field, and look there was a re-stock
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Now you doing to much Joe
laugh.gif
sorry
laugh.gif
just trying to help out fellow NTers. you knoooooow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good to see everyone getting theirs. keep posting those updates 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
its all good Joe, sorry I couldn't help you out Frank or Jed, got to RF around 3:00 and grabbed the last 10 for my boy, then an employee came out with a 10.5 but then said they only had 11s smh.

Adrian I just shot you a text, just got home and my phone was dead.

Got mine from RFM...shouts to all the cats that helped w info, i'll post any other info i get about atl, my man is goin out there

Got mine from RFM...shouts to all the cats that helped w info, i'll post any other info i get about atl, my man is goin out there

Originally Posted by searchin4js

6 in ur sig and still need more?

Back
Top Bottom