The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Any NTs still doing phone orders?

SMH at me for driving all the way to NTNY today only to find out all the good sizes were sold on phone orders... What happened to hooking up the local guys first?

6 in ur sig and still need more?

Originally Posted by nikehead214

They're just like I thought. Solid shoe but could've been better. Only copped because they had three on hold for me. Gottta show managers love now days if you wanna catch rare releases.

54180146923165471613513.jpg

Yo buy a camera
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nikehead214

They're just like I thought. Solid shoe but could've been better. Only copped because they had three on hold for me. Gottta show managers love now days if you wanna catch rare releases.

54180146923165471613513.jpg

Yo buy a camera
roll.gif

i was able to cop a sz 10.5 and 11 from rf nike via phone order. me and my girl called at the same time and i copped the sz 10.5 and she copped the sz 11 for me. i already called back and everything is confirmed and ready to ship tomorrow. also i was able to cop a sz 10.5 infrared pack from hibbett today for $149.99, its going staight on the bay for 300 shipped. i need to make a little money back because i dropped 275 for the db 3's on saturday because i didnt think i was going to be able to cop for retail. oh well, i guess i will have 3 pairs of a really hot shoe.

i was able to cop a sz 10.5 and 11 from rf nike via phone order. me and my girl called at the same time and i copped the sz 10.5 and she copped the sz 11 for me. i already called back and everything is confirmed and ready to ship tomorrow. also i was able to cop a sz 10.5 infrared pack from hibbett today for $149.99, its going staight on the bay for 300 shipped. i need to make a little money back because i dropped 275 for the db 3's on saturday because i didnt think i was going to be able to cop for retail. oh well, i guess i will have 3 pairs of a really hot shoe.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

SMH at me for driving all the way to NTNY today only to find out all the good sizes were sold on phone orders... What happened to hooking up the local guys first?

the dude's got a funny handle too. hilarity all round.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

the dude's got a funny handle too. hilarity all round.

if u went to NTNY today u'll notice they didn't have time to rip the tags off...
roll.gif
, but
mad.gif
at the same time

if u went to NTNY today u'll notice they didn't have time to rip the tags off...
roll.gif
, but
mad.gif
at the same time

Originally Posted by rauls054

I gave up I called ntboston they told me to call tomorrow or check their fb page. They don't know if there getting a restock smh

they said their restocking.. they dont know when.. I asked is it next week.. they said no.. the next couple days.. stay tuned..

Originally Posted by rauls054

I gave up I called ntboston they told me to call tomorrow or check their fb page. They don't know if there getting a restock smh

they said their restocking.. they dont know when.. I asked is it next week.. they said no.. the next couple days.. stay tuned..

ANY1 THAT ORDERED FROM RFM DID THEY LET U ORDER MORE THAN 1 PAIR OR WAS IT 1 PER PERSON????......THANKS

ANY1 THAT ORDERED FROM RFM DID THEY LET U ORDER MORE THAN 1 PAIR OR WAS IT 1 PER PERSON????......THANKS

any info on phone orders? I tried with no luck,stuck in Houston ...............far away from Niketown,help out if u have any info.

any info on phone orders? I tried with no luck,stuck in Houston ...............far away from Niketown,help out if u have any info.

^niketown is coming to texas, but its in dallas. 24,000 sq ft store just like rfm nike in new york. rf nike employee told me this info today when i was placing my phone order. i knew nike would pick dallas over houston, smh. db 3's are un'dsed tonight, brand new polo and fitted to match.

^niketown is coming to texas, but its in dallas. 24,000 sq ft store just like rfm nike in new york. rf nike employee told me this info today when i was placing my phone order. i knew nike would pick dallas over houston, smh. db 3's are un'dsed tonight, brand new polo and fitted to match.

Im out in Atascocita,still tryin to cop,really tryin to hit up a nikestore with a phone order..........smh somethins gotta shake lol. Sz 10-10.5 is hard to come by i notice when i call!!! Dallas over Houston..........crazy!!

Im out in Atascocita,still tryin to cop,really tryin to hit up a nikestore with a phone order..........smh somethins gotta shake lol. Sz 10-10.5 is hard to come by i notice when i call!!! Dallas over Houston..........crazy!!

Originally Posted by riddla713

Great news! I'm moving there within the new year from North Carolina.  I hear one is being built in NC also.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Great news! I'm moving there within the new year from North Carolina.  I hear one is being built in NC also.

Back
Top Bottom