The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

RFM buyers, they said that if you didn't receive a call then it probably already went through.Then tomorrow they're gonna call back with the tracking info.

Got two pairs
pimp.gif
. These are straight fire on feet

RFM buyers, they said that if you didn't receive a call then it probably already went through.Then tomorrow they're gonna call back with the tracking info.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

told me the same thing

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

told me the same thing

UPS just dropped mine off. Anyone else think they run a little big? I wear a 14 and the way they feel on my feet I might have been able to wear a 13 assuming they all fit the same way.

Idk of any stores out here that had em, Im on the hunt. If all else fails I"ll pay more than retail if worst comes to worst.

Idk of any stores out here that had em, Im on the hunt. If all else fails I"ll pay more than retail if worst comes to worst.

UPS just dropped mine off. Anyone else think they run a little big? I wear a 14 and the way they feel on my feet I might have been able to wear a 13 assuming they all fit the same way.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Shoot, you serious?!

Shoot, you serious?!

Anyone else care to chime in on this?  I'd like to know. thx

riddla713 wrote:
^niketown is coming to texas, but its in dallas. 24,000 sq ft store just like rfm nike in new york. rf nike employee told me this info today when i was placing my phone order. i knew nike would pick dallas over houston, smh. db 3's are un'dsed tonight, brand new polo and fitted to match.
u believe him

riddla713 wrote:
^niketown is coming to texas, but its in dallas. 24,000 sq ft store just like rfm nike in new york. rf nike employee told me this info today when i was placing my phone order. i knew nike would pick dallas over houston, smh. db 3's are un'dsed tonight, brand new polo and fitted to match.
u believe him

Good looks Mike.

Went to RFM (I guess that the new phrase you kids are using lol) after work today (530) only to see like 4 size 9.5 being processed for phone orders. Oh well. On to the altitudes

Good looks Mike.

Went to RFM (I guess that the new phrase you kids are using lol) after work today (530) only to see like 4 size 9.5 being processed for phone orders. Oh well. On to the altitudes

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I wear a 9 1/2 and that's what I got. They fit me fine.

Back
Top Bottom