The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by riddla713

received all 4 shipping confirmation emails for the pairs i ordered from the saturday morning restock on ndc. 2 sz 10's and 2 sz 11's, i wanted sz 10.5 but it wasnt restocked.

just curious but isnt there a 1 limit per customer?

limit 1 per order. i made 4 seperate orders and all have been shipped. other people also made multiple orders and there pairs have been shipped also. if you are able to purchase 1 pair and then go back and purchase another before they sell out nike is cool with that. the 1 per customer limit is only there to prevent somebody from buying multiple pairs in one order.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by riddla713

received all 4 shipping confirmation emails for the pairs i ordered from the saturday morning restock on ndc. 2 sz 10's and 2 sz 11's, i wanted sz 10.5 but it wasnt restocked.

just curious but isnt there a 1 limit per customer?

limit 1 per order. i made 4 seperate orders and all have been shipped. other people also made multiple orders and there pairs have been shipped also. if you are able to purchase 1 pair and then go back and purchase another before they sell out nike is cool with that. the 1 per customer limit is only there to prevent somebody from buying multiple pairs in one order.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i knw bro i just hate resellers i geeuinely wana wear em u knw
there u go crying again.
resellers are to blame u missing out on restocks.
blame resellers for everything.

Damn you done picking on him?  Get over yourself

sure thing coach.

this thread is full of cry babies. dude just kept saying the same thing over and over.
r u done now tho seriously? lol going in 4no reason

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i knw bro i just hate resellers i geeuinely wana wear em u knw
there u go crying again.
resellers are to blame u missing out on restocks.
blame resellers for everything.

Damn you done picking on him?  Get over yourself

sure thing coach.

this thread is full of cry babies. dude just kept saying the same thing over and over.
r u done now tho seriously? lol going in 4no reason

Im dying laughin at some dude in sketchers campin out for jordans...shoulda called em out while yall were lined up

Im dying laughin at some dude in sketchers campin out for jordans...shoulda called em out while yall were lined up

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Damn FedEx was suppose to drop my shoes off today. But when i check the tracking #'s they said it was the wrong address! So i call them and everything check.... address was right! Now i know the damn FedEx driver had to have miss my house and just put wrong address so he can deliver it tomorrow
Unless he knows what's in the box! You catch my drift???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Damn FedEx was suppose to drop my shoes off today. But when i check the tracking #'s they said it was the wrong address! So i call them and everything check.... address was right! Now i know the damn FedEx driver had to have miss my house and just put wrong address so he can deliver it tomorrow
Unless he knows what's in the box! You catch my drift???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan11s

^THATS THAT BULL #%#! SKETCHERS COME ON  I DONT CARE IF THEIR A BLIZZARD IM WEARING SOME KIND OF HEAT TO A RELEASE NO ONE WHO OWNS SKETCHERS COULD SAY THEY  SNEAKER HEAD  THEY GIRL SHOES!!RESELLERS TAKING OVER 2010
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET MY SZ BUT STILL RESELLERS ARE KILLIN THE MARKET

So, you mean to tell me you want to wear your Sunday's best just to impress the dudes in line at a Jordan release? I'm in my goadomes staying warm. And what's wrong with someone wearing Sketchers to a release? I've seen skaters that have ridiculous amounts of sneakers man. You need to take my advise homie-quit worrying about impressing, and keep warm. One!

Originally Posted by jordan11s

^THATS THAT BULL #%#! SKETCHERS COME ON  I DONT CARE IF THEIR A BLIZZARD IM WEARING SOME KIND OF HEAT TO A RELEASE NO ONE WHO OWNS SKETCHERS COULD SAY THEY  SNEAKER HEAD  THEY GIRL SHOES!!RESELLERS TAKING OVER 2010
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET MY SZ BUT STILL RESELLERS ARE KILLIN THE MARKET

So, you mean to tell me you want to wear your Sunday's best just to impress the dudes in line at a Jordan release? I'm in my goadomes staying warm. And what's wrong with someone wearing Sketchers to a release? I've seen skaters that have ridiculous amounts of sneakers man. You need to take my advise homie-quit worrying about impressing, and keep warm. One!

still waiting on another ndc restock. i missed that first early morning restock but im assuming there will be another since they didnt remove it from the site.

still waiting on another ndc restock. i missed that first early morning restock but im assuming there will be another since they didnt remove it from the site.

Originally Posted by EAE7325

the fact that they are still up doesnt really mean they gonna restock them. infra pack was up for a few weeks before eventually being pulled down.

Originally Posted by EAE7325

the fact that they are still up doesnt really mean they gonna restock them. infra pack was up for a few weeks before eventually being pulled down.

was told i would get a call later.......left my name and phone number. We'll see what happens. If not, then so be it.
no size 11.5 or 12 left, in case anyone is wondering.  Think there is a 9 still.

was told i would get a call later.......left my name and phone number. We'll see what happens. If not, then so be it.
no size 11.5 or 12 left, in case anyone is wondering.  Think there is a 9 still.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Yo my man you should be good!

PORTLAND UPDATE - They only received half of their restock today so they expect the rest to come in late this week early next week, so there is another chance to get these don't sleep or you'll end up crying like so many in this thread.

A little research will take you a long way in the kicks game

Back
Top Bottom