The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Heads up Niketown Portland had another small shipment come in. Limited sizes and quantity. I got my 2nd pair to stock after getting my first pair from them also earlier this week. They are raking phone orders but it sounded very busy when I was talking to them. So call right NOW if u want to pay retail!!!!!

Heads up Niketown Portland had another small shipment come in. Limited sizes and quantity. I got my 2nd pair to stock after getting my first pair from them also earlier this week. They are raking phone orders but it sounded very busy when I was talking to them. So call right NOW if u want to pay retail!!!!!

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Originally Posted by Rightguard

call portland now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe beat me too it.
7.5-8.5, 13, 15 is what they had when i just called.

call portland now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe beat me too it.
7.5-8.5, 13, 15 is what they had when i just called.

And that about wraps it up for the restocks.

Only thing people who missed out can hope for is returns or order cancellations showing up

Goodluck folks!

And that about wraps it up for the restocks.

Only thing people who missed out can hope for is returns or order cancellations showing up

Goodluck folks!

Question anyone who has them already how do these fit? I ordered a 11 on Tuesday and got a 10.5 today. Trying to figure out which pair to wear and which to put on ice.

Question anyone who has them already how do these fit? I ordered a 11 on Tuesday and got a 10.5 today. Trying to figure out which pair to wear and which to put on ice.

siced portland just called me back

Damn nice I hope they call me back soon. What time did u finish placing your order? I think I was done with mine around 3:10 give or take a couple minutes.

siced portland just called me back

Damn nice I hope they call me back soon. What time did u finish placing your order? I think I was done with mine around 3:10 give or take a couple minutes.

They feel like they run big to me. I wear a 14 and had they made a 13.5 I mos def could have worn it.

Back
Top Bottom