The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Question anyone who has them already how do these fit? I ordered a 11 on Tuesday and got a 10.5 today. Trying to figure out which pair to wear and which to put on ice.

They feel like they run big to me. I wear a 14 and had they made a 13.5 I mos def could have worn it.

Good looks NT/DMV fam, just called and ordered my pair... They were all out of an 8 so I ordered a 7.5 :-/
I called Portland at 1 pm EST (10AM PST) and they didn't have em, so they must have JUST gotten the shipment in...
Hopefully my order is processed quickly... Good looks again fellas!!

Good looks NT/DMV fam, just called and ordered my pair... They were all out of an 8 so I ordered a 7.5 :-/
I called Portland at 1 pm EST (10AM PST) and they didn't have em, so they must have JUST gotten the shipment in...
Hopefully my order is processed quickly... Good looks again fellas!!

What a bunch of crap.

I called NT Portland 3 times yesterday, and 3 times today and all they did was giving me the run around.

I just want one pair man. One size 11.

30t6p3b.gif
at damn NT Portland.

What a bunch of crap.

I called NT Portland 3 times yesterday, and 3 times today and all they did was giving me the run around.

30t6p3b.gif
at damn NT Portland.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

What a bunch of crap.

30t6p3b.gif
at damn NT Portland.

Had the same happen to me. I called at 10am today then at 12 noon was told no restock. A voice in my head was telling me to call one more time and I did around 2:15pm and that's when I was told they would start selling the sizes they received at 3pm.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

What a bunch of crap.

30t6p3b.gif
at damn NT Portland.

Had the same happen to me. I called at 10am today then at 12 noon was told no restock. A voice in my head was telling me to call one more time and I did around 2:15pm and that's when I was told they would start selling the sizes they received at 3pm.

Yeah, I don't understand. Yesterday morning they told me to call back today at 10am. Did that, they told me to call back at 2pm sharp. Did that, and they told me they never received anything...

Where's the integrity?

Yeah, I don't understand. Yesterday morning they told me to call back today at 10am. Did that, they told me to call back at 2pm sharp. Did that, and they told me they never received anything...

Where's the integrity?

they charged my card, I was lucky enough to get my size....no more checking nike.com they have the worst customer service..

they charged my card, I was lucky enough to get my size....no more checking nike.com they have the worst customer service..

I guess it all depends on who you talk to. I called yesterday and the the guy I talked to was pretty upfront and told me to call again at opening today because they were expecting a restock. When I called this morning at 10pst, I talked to the same guy and he told me they haven't gotten them yet and to call again later and they were expecting them to come. On every ocassion I called except one where a girl told me they were sold out, they pretty much told me the truth and at what exact time they were going to accept phone orders.

I guess it all depends on who you talk to. I called yesterday and the the guy I talked to was pretty upfront and told me to call again at opening today because they were expecting a restock. When I called this morning at 10pst, I talked to the same guy and he told me they haven't gotten them yet and to call again later and they were expecting them to come. On every ocassion I called except one where a girl told me they were sold out, they pretty much told me the truth and at what exact time they were going to accept phone orders.

^ They told me this morning that they didn't know when they'd be getting anymore, so to try back on Monday. Then I see the post here that they got some today... at least the guy I talked to told me what they had left. Just seems weird that there would be so many different things said to people. Oh well, I missed out.

^ They told me this morning that they didn't know when they'd be getting anymore, so to try back on Monday. Then I see the post here that they got some today... at least the guy I talked to told me what they had left. Just seems weird that there would be so many different things said to people. Oh well, I missed out.

^ Doubt it.

Probably time to take the L if you didn't get them yet. If you don't have a spot near you (like me)... it's all luck basically (I didn't have many opportunities, however... considering I had to work the night of the release and while some of these restocks got posted). Just got to be lucky to call at the right time/talk to the right person/have the right size come in.

^ Doubt it.

Probably time to take the L if you didn't get them yet. If you don't have a spot near you (like me)... it's all luck basically (I didn't have many opportunities, however... considering I had to work the night of the release and while some of these restocks got posted). Just got to be lucky to call at the right time/talk to the right person/have the right size come in.

Back
Top Bottom