The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Got my pair from NTLA on their restock. Thought I was going to miss out since I don't have a nike town by me. Wish I could've got another pair from portland. Im happy with one though

Got my pair from NTLA on their restock. Thought I was going to miss out since I don't have a nike town by me. Wish I could've got another pair from portland. Im happy with one though

Originally Posted by SleekStylz

How do you guys know about the restock? Am new to all of this, so any info would be greatly appreciated.

No secrets.  Some people just call regularly, check websites regularly, and watch boards like this for updates.  I don't feel like putting that much time into it.

Originally Posted by SleekStylz

How do you guys know about the restock? Am new to all of this, so any info would be greatly appreciated.

No secrets.  Some people just call regularly, check websites regularly, and watch boards like this for updates.  I don't feel like putting that much time into it.

I broke down and paid resale on ebay....first time I ever over paid for a pair but you'll have that....In the end I got what I wanted.

I broke down and paid resale on ebay....first time I ever over paid for a pair but you'll have that....In the end I got what I wanted.

i was able to get a pair from portland niketown from the 2nd restock but I am still in need for a 2nd pair. I have called nike.com on several occasions. Some say that the shoe is in active = no restocks. Others say that it shows as active. one guy told me the 23rd would be the last hope of a restock

i was able to get a pair from portland niketown from the 2nd restock but I am still in need for a 2nd pair. I have called nike.com on several occasions. Some say that the shoe is in active = no restocks. Others say that it shows as active. one guy told me the 23rd would be the last hope of a restock

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Has anyone that ordered from the 2nd Restock from NT Portland got their refund back from the double charge...

I thought I was goin crazy seeing two charges on my CC... Still haven't gotten it refunded... One charge was for $160 (retail price) and the other was for $182 (kicks + tax + shipping)... Anyone know why they do this?

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Has anyone that ordered from the 2nd Restock from NT Portland got their refund back from the double charge...

I thought I was goin crazy seeing two charges on my CC... Still haven't gotten it refunded... One charge was for $160 (retail price) and the other was for $182 (kicks + tax + shipping)... Anyone know why they do this?

Never knew NT Portland did that until I saw you guys post it. When I called my bank, they said that the 160 was a pending authorization. That means it hasn't been charged yet, but it goes against your available balance. Apparently, hotels do this too, they get an authorization for a certain amount until the final amount is determined at the end of your stay which ends up being the one charged and the prior authorization cancelled.

The actual amount for the shoes (160+tax+shipping) was credited from my CC though and was the one that went thru. Will call Portland tomorrow to clarify why they haven't removed the authorization yet.

Never knew NT Portland did that until I saw you guys post it. When I called my bank, they said that the 160 was a pending authorization. That means it hasn't been charged yet, but it goes against your available balance. Apparently, hotels do this too, they get an authorization for a certain amount until the final amount is determined at the end of your stay which ends up being the one charged and the prior authorization cancelled.

The actual amount for the shoes (160+tax+shipping) was credited from my CC though and was the one that went thru. Will call Portland tomorrow to clarify why they haven't removed the authorization yet.

I ENDED UP FINDING EM FOR $200 $40 PAST RETAIL SHIPPED.... THXXXX nt FOR THE SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1 WHO GOT EM FROM RESTOCKS!

I ENDED UP FINDING EM FOR $200 $40 PAST RETAIL SHIPPED.... THXXXX nt FOR THE SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1 WHO GOT EM FROM RESTOCKS!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Hey man, where did you get them?

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Hey man, where did you get them?

Originally Posted by myth58

After many many many failed atempts I ended up paying a reseller.
First time I ever paid a reseller aswell. You win some you lose some.
Same here man, after several several failed attempts, I bought one on eBay for $265 which includes shipping.  
Well like you said, you win some and you loose some.

Back
Top Bottom