The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

what the hell did you get 14's and 15's for
laugh.gif

The 15's sold pretty quick the 14's didn't do bad but it did take longer but they all sold and I didn't lose anyhting. Sold my last sz 11 a month ago which i kept for myself but didn't see myself wearing these so it's all good. Only regret is I probably should have waited longer.

i handed my db 3 to my girl and asked her if she could see where it said "COLE"s he found it instantly ive looked at these at tleast 20 times to try to find it she found it first try glad i can see it now
smokin.gif

Wish i copped these. Still lookin for them at a decent price.

^No problem Rob
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
haven't talked to you in a while but hope all is well in Australia. How's the wife with the pregnancy?

the little man can drop any time in the next five weeks, and for the wife's sake, i hope it's sooner rather than later! thanks for asking, mike!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
right back at ya, champ.

I think the prices will come down soon. It's just that the "year of the iii" is keeping them high right now. There's just no way these beat out the vi or the ii imo.

I have the DB 3, was able to get them, am hoping that they re worth it in the end. I like the details in the shoe but I don't think I can rock them.

Originally Posted by dyoumans

I have the DB 3, was able to get them, am hoping that they re worth it in the end. I like the details in the shoe but I don't think I can rock them.

How come you don't wanna rock them?

Just curious.

Finally unDS'd my AJ3 "Doernbecher" today!! These sneakers are amazing. As I pulled in to work, my co-worker rode in her Harley and it actaully matched perfectly with these!! CRAZY!!! haha!!

tumblr_lm7wv4j98d1qj4od4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm8eq0oMhd1qj4od4o1_500.jpg

..next up tomorrow...TRUE BLUE 3s!!! woot woot!!

Originally Posted by andyMR3

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

can anyone share any pics of how these look after the soles fully yellow?
^this...  wanna know if they yellow fast.
no one has worn them that much 
laugh.gif
 over 1/2 of them that were bought are still in the box ds 

not picking these up is my biggest regret of 2010.i copped the altitudes instead..@$% was i thinking..now people are asking ridiculous prices for these..i dont see resale dropping for these as others have mentioned,they will just continue to rise just as other doernbechers

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by andyMR3

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

can anyone share any pics of how these look after the soles fully yellow?
^this...  wanna know if they yellow fast.
no one has worn them that much 
laugh.gif
 over 1/2 of them that were bought are still in the box ds 

mine today (took the photo for the yellow sole appreciation thread)
20110605002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom