The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

I'm feel hella lucky to have gotten 2 pair of these for retail, considering I slept on them when they originally released. Thankfully, I was keeping an eye on this thread and got lucky with Niketown Portland restock, scored a sz. 11 on their first mini restock and then a 10.5 on their final restock like 3 days later. Can't believe these are going for close to $300 resale. I plan to wear the sz. 11 soon once weather gets nicer and keep my 10.5 on ice for a while.

I'm feel hella lucky to have gotten 2 pair of these for retail, considering I slept on them when they originally released. Thankfully, I was keeping an eye on this thread and got lucky with Niketown Portland restock, scored a sz. 11 on their first mini restock and then a 10.5 on their final restock like 3 days later. Can't believe these are going for close to $300 resale. I plan to wear the sz. 11 soon once weather gets nicer and keep my 10.5 on ice for a while.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GZA73

picked up another pair.

You $@&** @&** I need another pair
mad.gif
Man forget the both of you. I still need A pair!!!
mad.gif

I got me a pair in the mail today and I am actually amazed at these. Maybe my favorite pair of jordans. I though the concords or dmp 11's but man these are up there.

I got me a pair in the mail today and I am actually amazed at these. Maybe my favorite pair of jordans. I though the concords or dmp 11's but man these are up there.

These are pretty nice. I love the pair I have, too bad I can't wear them. I bought them in hopes of trading but everyone is charging a premium to trade a pair of shoes smh.

These are pretty nice. I love the pair I have, too bad I can't wear them. I bought them in hopes of trading but everyone is charging a premium to trade a pair of shoes smh.

...still upset that I didn't buy these...was too concerned about not having enough cash when the CGs drop...and ended up gettin 3 pairs of CGs...
ohwell.gif

...still upset that I didn't buy these...was too concerned about not having enough cash when the CGs drop...and ended up gettin 3 pairs of CGs...
ohwell.gif

I didn't think it was going to be this hard to find another pair for a good price, still looking and no luck, not giving up tho.

I didn't think it was going to be this hard to find another pair for a good price, still looking and no luck, not giving up tho.

crazy how there are almost no popular size for sale on ebay at a decent price. Good thing, i managed to scoop a pair of 10.5 on the portland restock and sold it. Then bought a pair off ebay at 250.

Seems like a steal now.

crazy how there are almost no popular size for sale on ebay at a decent price. Good thing, i managed to scoop a pair of 10.5 on the portland restock and sold it. Then bought a pair off ebay at 250.

Seems like a steal now.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GZA73

picked up another pair.

You $@&** @&** I need another pair
mad.gif
Man forget the both of you. I still need A pair!!!
mad.gif
^ cant get a pair for a decent price & ive been trying since rd, missed out on 3-4 restocks only having sz 7 or 15 
mad.gif
 & i finally think i have a pair after i messaged a seller 225 shipped for a sz 12 & he sent me his paypal address
happy.gif
eek.gif
 then i ask can he overnight them so i can get them tuesday & he says IM NOT SELLING FOR LESS THAN $300 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 p.s. all this sellers other shoes were sz 8.5-9
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 greedy reselling sob's

Back
Top Bottom