The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GZA73

picked up another pair.

You $@&** @&** I need another pair
mad.gif
Man forget the both of you. I still need A pair!!!
mad.gif
^ cant get a pair for a decent price & ive been trying since rd, missed out on 3-4 restocks only having sz 7 or 15 
mad.gif
 & i finally think i have a pair after i messaged a seller 225 shipped for a sz 12 & he sent me his paypal address
happy.gif
eek.gif
 then i ask can he overnight them so i can get them tuesday & he says IM NOT SELLING FOR LESS THAN $300 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 p.s. all this sellers other shoes were sz 8.5-9
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 greedy reselling sob's

at 1st i really wanted to get my hands on these but now that i have them, im not at all impressed with them.

at 1st i really wanted to get my hands on these but now that i have them, im not at all impressed with them.

I have had these since the release date, and I just now was able to see the COLE on the shoe. I know peeps had talked about it in the past but I couldnt see it until a few days ago

I have had these since the release date, and I just now was able to see the COLE on the shoe. I know peeps had talked about it in the past but I couldnt see it until a few days ago

Originally Posted by Sdot73

if i had known the price was gonna sky rocket for 300+ i wouldn't have sold my only pair for 265
frown.gif

The price is DEFINITELY getting up there for sizes 9-13. Dudes thought these were going to be moving at 250 and less.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sdot73

if i had known the price was gonna sky rocket for 300+ i wouldn't have sold my only pair for 265
frown.gif

The price is DEFINITELY getting up there for sizes 9-13. Dudes thought these were going to be moving at 250 and less.
laugh.gif

best quality 3 in a while been wearin mine since release they havent cracked at all love these still havent seen where it says  COLE yet and i got 3 pairs
eyes.gif
frown.gif

grabbing the big sizes 11-14 & you wear a 8-9
30t6p3b.gif
double up the cost & saying its fair
30t6p3b.gif

I HATE YOU ALL

haha, it says "COLE" all over the shoe. once you see it, you can't not see it. look at the squares.

What happened that made people fall in love with these all of a sudden? everyone just slept on these like they did with the BHM 3's....

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Had I known I would have kept some.
30t6p3b.gif

still got good money out of them.
haha sour grapes
laugh.gif
 i got 2 pairs from niketown boston on a mini restock sold one pair still have one ds.

Back
Top Bottom