The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Quick question

I will be in Vegas for this release.

Does anyone know how NTLV handles releases?

They do a lottery. Be there when they open on release day and you will get a ticket then cross your fingers. Every one that is there gets a ticket so don't worry about getting there hours ahead of time.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

damn son no one knows the actual price huh??

$160 via NDC

[table][tr][td]12/11/10[/td][td]Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black[/td][td]437536-600, $160[/td][/tr][/table]
Jordan Release Date Page: http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11

goodlooks so the $125 price thing was nike $*#@## wit us huh??
lol yup.. jumpman23 is slow to update... they still have RD in November with price @ $125... NDC updates pretty fast...

They'll be worth the $160 IMO... I don't have them but I read from sooo many reviews that the quality on the DB 6 was pretty good!

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

damn son no one knows the actual price huh??

$160 via NDC

[table][tr][td]12/11/10[/td][td]Jordan III Retro DB, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-Black[/td][td]437536-600, $160[/td][/tr][/table]
Jordan Release Date Page: http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11

goodlooks so the $125 price thing was nike $*#@## wit us huh??
lol yup.. jumpman23 is slow to update... they still have RD in November with price @ $125... NDC updates pretty fast...

They'll be worth the $160 IMO... I don't have them but I read from sooo many reviews that the quality on the DB 6 was pretty good!

Wow... so the box label says $125??? I was confident it would end up being $160 like NDC says... but really? Idk anymore.. hmm... 

Wow... so the box label says $125??? I was confident it would end up being $160 like NDC says... but really? Idk anymore.. hmm... 

at first i aint really like these but as more detailed pics begin to surface they definitely are starting to grow on me, definitely might have to cop but are they 160 or 125, I keep seeing people saying their 160 then others saying they 125, anyone know the exact price?

at first i aint really like these but as more detailed pics begin to surface they definitely are starting to grow on me, definitely might have to cop but are they 160 or 125, I keep seeing people saying their 160 then others saying they 125, anyone know the exact price?

I'm still in between trying to get these. I like the clear/blue tint sole, but that is a lot of red...

I'm still in between trying to get these. I like the clear/blue tint sole, but that is a lot of red...

i'd like to know the price too and if there is anyone who will be able to scoop 2 pairs to help me out?

i'd like to know the price too and if there is anyone who will be able to scoop 2 pairs to help me out?

Back
Top Bottom