The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

^^^i hope it's not november 11th, I gotta get my money right. I thought december 11 was confirmed tho

does anyone know where on nike.com they will post the shoe come release day? i ask because i remember back when i bought the doerenbecher 2s, after midnight i searched up an down the nike site... no 2s where to be found. lucky someone posted a link in the thread at the time an that was the only thing that saved me.

does anyone know where on nike.com they will post the shoe come release day? i ask because i remember back when i bought the doerenbecher 2s, after midnight i searched up an down the nike site... no 2s where to be found. lucky someone posted a link in the thread at the time an that was the only thing that saved me.

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Yea Wat he said

Yea Wat he said

There are so many people lurking this thread. I remember when i was posting on the DB 6 thread and after they dropped about 50 other names that were not there from the rip popped up salty because they couldn't cop or hyped because they did cop.

There are so many people lurking this thread. I remember when i was posting on the DB 6 thread and after they dropped about 50 other names that were not there from the rip popped up salty because they couldn't cop or hyped because they did cop.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Yea Wat he said
i guess come midnight i will just have to search lol.  #everymanforthemselfs

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Yea Wat he said
i guess come midnight i will just have to search lol.  #everymanforthemselfs

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

lol ... that's how I started out...
nerd.gif
(lurking!!) ..

.. on another note... Jumpman23 updated their site to $160 http://www.nike.com/jumpm...er2=footwear_fwAirJordan

and NDC has been $160... http://help-us.nike.com/a...ers/detail/a_id/11 
... therefore they are $160??????

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

lol ... that's how I started out...
nerd.gif
(lurking!!) ..

.. on another note... Jumpman23 updated their site to $160 http://www.nike.com/jumpm...er2=footwear_fwAirJordan

and NDC has been $160... http://help-us.nike.com/a...ers/detail/a_id/11 
... therefore they are $160??????

ima have to get these lol ima have to camp out to get this bad boys i hope its not snowing and all that in december ill be mad lol

ima have to get these lol ima have to camp out to get this bad boys i hope its not snowing and all that in december ill be mad lol

Back
Top Bottom