The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

price-1.jpg

After a month of speculation and limitless rumors, we can now confirm the “Doernbecher

Originally Posted by king0033

i'd like to know the price too and if there is anyone who will be able to scoop 2 pairs to help me out?

I'm sure they will help you scoop up 2 pairs, and charge you $300 for each
smile.gif

Originally Posted by king0033

i'd like to know the price too and if there is anyone who will be able to scoop 2 pairs to help me out?

I'm sure they will help you scoop up 2 pairs, and charge you $300 for each
smile.gif

@125 these are a must have
and to those asking about the quality on the DB6 last year, it was immaculate. one of my fav pairs of shoes by far

@125 these are a must have
and to those asking about the quality on the DB6 last year, it was immaculate. one of my fav pairs of shoes by far

It's strange that they are 125 but we are still paying 160 for 13s...

O well i wouldn't buy these for 50 they ugly

If i am going to buy an all red shoe id say the Lebron 8 V2 Christmas >>>>>these

It's strange that they are 125 but we are still paying 160 for 13s...

O well i wouldn't buy these for 50 they ugly

If i am going to buy an all red shoe id say the Lebron 8 V2 Christmas >>>>>these

^To each his own, but Christmas colors on a shoe look horrible IMO. You can't tell me you're gonna be rocking red and green with consistency without looking like an elf. Plus the Lebrons this year look real bulky, only colorway I like of them are the South Beach ones.

I think at $125 these are a must cop for me, but something tells me that they're gonna be $160

^To each his own, but Christmas colors on a shoe look horrible IMO. You can't tell me you're gonna be rocking red and green with consistency without looking like an elf. Plus the Lebrons this year look real bulky, only colorway I like of them are the South Beach ones.

I think at $125 these are a must cop for me, but something tells me that they're gonna be $160

^^^i hope it's not november 11th, I gotta get my money right. I thought december 11 was confirmed tho

Back
Top Bottom