The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Thanks dude for da info, I got to blow up there phones at NikeTown Chi so they could open early.
I only went early for the last Db release, but if I remember correctly they went with the 8 am early open that they usually do for the more in demand releases. They did it first come first serve and depending on your size the is usually plenty to go around to the point where I would say half of the line was able to get back in line for seconds if you wanted to (again depending on size). This is based on past experience though. I remember for the first couple Db releases, if you were able to make it down there before noon, you should have been ok.

That being said, the 2010 anniversarys, they didn't open early for. But they dropped in more locations compared to the Dbs, which will be Niketown only.

This is for Ntown Chi only. I don't have experience at other Ntowns for Db releases.

Thanks dude for da info, I got to blow up there phones at NikeTown Chi so they could open early.
I only went early for the last Db release, but if I remember correctly they went with the 8 am early open that they usually do for the more in demand releases. They did it first come first serve and depending on your size the is usually plenty to go around to the point where I would say half of the line was able to get back in line for seconds if you wanted to (again depending on size). This is based on past experience though. I remember for the first couple Db releases, if you were able to make it down there before noon, you should have been ok.

That being said, the 2010 anniversarys, they didn't open early for. But they dropped in more locations compared to the Dbs, which will be Niketown only.

This is for Ntown Chi only. I don't have experience at other Ntowns for Db releases.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Mac4167

ugh, why are sneaker "review" vids always so friggin lame. they're just fanboys jerking off onto a pair. the bar on these vids is set far too low, you don't learn anything about the shoes they "review" at all, and they seem to promote the pretentious asshat with the shoe, more than the shoe itself. smh.

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha

*makes video*

"welll derrr... look at me opening this box for a bit and talking noise. i'm so excited, how exciting is this as i open a box and look at what i got some shoes. they's got this colour and that colour and i don't know what colour that is, or what material that is it is kinda like a shoe colour and a shoe material and stuff, keep following me on blah blah deerr derrr"

happy now?
Shut up. All you need to know is the materials used. Dudes aren't Tinker. Just customers like you and me. 

who's mad now?

btw: sneakgeekz didn't even know the material with it in his hands. how lame is that. the dude and his vids are a waste of time.

back on topic, i'm looking forward to rocking these.

ugh, why are sneaker "review" vids always so friggin lame. they're just fanboys jerking off onto a pair. the bar on these vids is set far too low, you don't learn anything about the shoes they "review" at all, and they seem to promote the pretentious asshat with the shoe, more than the shoe itself. smh.

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha

*makes video*

"welll derrr... look at me opening this box for a bit and talking noise. i'm so excited, how exciting is this as i open a box and look at what i got some shoes. they's got this colour and that colour and i don't know what colour that is, or what material that is it is kinda like a shoe colour and a shoe material and stuff, keep following me on blah blah deerr derrr"

happy now?
Shut up. All you need to know is the materials used. Dudes aren't Tinker. Just customers like you and me. 

who's mad now?

btw: sneakgeekz didn't even know the material with it in his hands. how lame is that. the dude and his vids are a waste of time.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Good stuff Man, Wat time u planing on being there.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

so how much are these $160 December 11 shoes going to cost?

images

and when do these $160 December 11 shoes come out?
LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

new one: and can you buy these nike exclusives at wallmart?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

so how much are these $160 December 11 shoes going to cost?

images

and when do these $160 December 11 shoes come out?
LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

new one: and can you buy these nike exclusives at wallmart?
wink.gif

^ Nah, it should be:

Where can I get these Niketown/NDC exclusives? (Wal-Mart may be a possibility)

^ Nah, it should be:

Where can I get these Niketown/NDC exclusives? (Wal-Mart may be a possibility)

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha

*makes video*

happy now?

who's mad now?

You'll never understand the big picture that he's working on.

You don't need to know how a car works to like a car do you?

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha

*makes video*

happy now?

who's mad now?

If they open at 8 am I'll probably be there 7 30 am. Depends on what other info comes out on this release between now and then.

If they open at 8 am I'll probably be there 7 30 am. Depends on what other info comes out on this release between now and then.

The more pics I see of these the more they starting to grow on me!!! Come on a all red pair of 3's!!! These are butter!!

The more pics I see of these the more they starting to grow on me!!! Come on a all red pair of 3's!!! These are butter!!

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

Same here my dude 2 pairs is a must..

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

Same here my dude 2 pairs is a must..

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha

*makes video*

happy now?

who's mad now?

the big picture is only getting enough followers and clickers to brag about to pretend like he knows how to run a business. dude's businesses are wack, and he don't respond to clients. i got cash money waiting to buy some kicks from the fool, contacted him here, on the site and through fb, and the prick does not respond. in that thread about him he bragged about having more business than he can keep track of, this is not a good thing.

for real, screw him.

and his vids ARE pathetic. you don't need to know how to make a pair, but without the ability to do something as basic as identify a material, he has no business doing those stupid "reviews".

Back
Top Bottom