The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

If $125 multiple pairs, if $160 I might just settle with one or two...JB and their incorrect box labels 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still on the fence with these....these don't impress me too much but they aren't too bad either IMO.

Still on the fence with these....these don't impress me too much but they aren't too bad either IMO.

Originally Posted by eltouha

ugh, why are sneaker "review" vids always so friggin lame. they're just fanboys jerking off onto a pair. the bar on these vids is set far too low, you don't learn anything about the shoes they "review" at all, and they seem to promote the pretentious asshat with the shoe, more than the shoe itself. smh.

Tell em why you mad son! 

ugh, why are sneaker "review" vids always so friggin lame. they're just fanboys jerking off onto a pair. the bar on these vids is set far too low, you don't learn anything about the shoes they "review" at all, and they seem to promote the pretentious asshat with the shoe, more than the shoe itself. smh.

Tell em why you mad son! 

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha
*makes video*
"welll derrr... look at me opening this box for a bit and talking noise. i'm so excited, how exciting is this as i open a box and look at what i got some shoes. they's got this colour and that colour and i don't know what colour that is, or what material that is it is kinda like a shoe colour and a shoe material and stuff, keep following me on blah blah deerr derrr"

happy now?

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha
*makes video*
"welll derrr... look at me opening this box for a bit and talking noise. i'm so excited, how exciting is this as i open a box and look at what i got some shoes. they's got this colour and that colour and i don't know what colour that is, or what material that is it is kinda like a shoe colour and a shoe material and stuff, keep following me on blah blah deerr derrr"

happy now?

Do NikeTown's open early for these kind of releases, or do they open at regular store hours??????

Do NikeTown's open early for these kind of releases, or do they open at regular store hours??????

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha
*makes video*

happy now?
Shut up. All you need to know is the materials used. Dudes aren't Tinker. Just customers like you and me. 

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha
*makes video*

happy now?
Shut up. All you need to know is the materials used. Dudes aren't Tinker. Just customers like you and me. 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

depends on how many calls they get for them..that measures their demand and when they'll make them available

For example the Pearl Foams were the first midnite release NTNY cuz they were flooded for 2 weeks w/ calls.
In this case i think they'll receive the 7am treatment via Sportswear on the 5th floor they'll just have everything on the first floor at the registers being that this DB release is going to be a stand alone from the rest that are releasing Black Friday...i'll post up any updates i get as they come in i'll b there that morning for the launch i'll b getting the first pair out the door

depends on how many calls they get for them..that measures their demand and when they'll make them available

For example the Pearl Foams were the first midnite release NTNY cuz they were flooded for 2 weeks w/ calls.
In this case i think they'll receive the 7am treatment via Sportswear on the 5th floor they'll just have everything on the first floor at the registers being that this DB release is going to be a stand alone from the rest that are releasing Black Friday...i'll post up any updates i get as they come in i'll b there that morning for the launch i'll b getting the first pair out the door

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Thanks dude for da info, I got to blow up there phones at NikeTown Chi so they could open early.

Thanks dude for da info, I got to blow up there phones at NikeTown Chi so they could open early.

LOL i don't think you'll have to...the hype behind this release is a given even Nike should know better than to do a first come first serve on these just keep an eye out for the wristbands

LOL i don't think you'll have to...the hype behind this release is a given even Nike should know better than to do a first come first serve on these just keep an eye out for the wristbands

Back
Top Bottom