The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Mac4167

ugh, why are sneaker "review" vids always so friggin lame. they're just fanboys jerking off onto a pair. the bar on these vids is set far too low, you don't learn anything about the shoes they "review" at all, and they seem to promote the pretentious asshat with the shoe, more than the shoe itself. smh.

Tell em why you mad son! 

haha

*makes video*

"welll derrr... look at me opening this box for a bit and talking noise. i'm so excited, how exciting is this as i open a box and look at what i got some shoes. they's got this colour and that colour and i don't know what colour that is, or what material that is it is kinda like a shoe colour and a shoe material and stuff, keep following me on blah blah deerr derrr"

happy now?
Shut up. All you need to know is the materials used. Dudes aren't Tinker. Just customers like you and me. 

who's mad now?

btw: sneakgeekz didn't even know the material with it in his hands. how lame is that. the dude and his vids are a waste of time.

back on topic, i'm looking forward to rocking these.

You'll never understand the big picture that he's working on.

You don't need to know how a car works to like a car do you?

the big picture is only getting enough followers and clickers to brag about to pretend like he knows how to run a business. dude's businesses are wack, and he don't respond to clients. i got cash money waiting to buy some kicks from the fool, contacted him here, on the site and through fb, and the prick does not respond. in that thread about him he bragged about having more business than he can keep track of, this is not a good thing.

for real, screw him.

and his vids ARE pathetic. you don't need to know how to make a pair, but without the ability to do something as basic as identify a material, he has no business doing those stupid "reviews".

I know people have been on repeat on the release date of 12/11/10, but I could have sworn past Db releases were on a Friday no? I can't remember last year, but I thought the first few were for sure.

I know people have been on repeat on the release date of 12/11/10, but I could have sworn past Db releases were on a Friday no? I can't remember last year, but I thought the first few were for sure.

^yeah this is an unusually dated release. the original (and normal) november date was pushed back for some reason.

^yeah this is an unusually dated release. the original (and normal) november date was pushed back for some reason.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

This is the first doernbecher sneaker that i genuinely like

nod.gif

man, its gonna be cold on release day i bet. In Chicago and all.

I hope i score a pair off ndc.

man, its gonna be cold on release day i bet. In Chicago and all.

I hope i score a pair off ndc.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Is anybody gonna cop these and paint in the cement print with a black sharpie

that's the 1st thing i'm doin to my 2nd pair

I want to do it also on my second pair, but you know you'll get haters saying those are fake

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Is anybody gonna cop these and paint in the cement print with a black sharpie

that's the 1st thing i'm doin to my 2nd pair

I want to do it also on my second pair, but you know you'll get haters saying those are fake

Back
Top Bottom