The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

^^^ same here...i put the cc in instead of paypal it kicked it back then I refreshed with paypal and it kicked it back

this is bs!!! i like how folks got the link and then post after it's late. how do yall get the link so quick?? congrats to everyone who copped!!

this is bs!!! i like how folks got the link and then post after it's late. how do yall get the link so quick?? congrats to everyone who copped!!

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

DAMN! They were missing from my cart 20 times....I even had all my info stored....first one I came up empty handed on. smh.....never gave paypal as an option.

Learned this the hard way
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

Getting ready to head to Niketown....
How far are you from the Niketown Chicago? I'm in the burbs but don't want to make the trip if it seems like alot of the pairs are accounted for. Can you let me know?

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

Getting ready to head to Niketown....
How far are you from the Niketown Chicago? I'm in the burbs but don't want to make the trip if it seems like alot of the pairs are accounted for. Can you let me know?

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

DAMN! They were missing from my cart 20 times....I even had all my info stored....first one I came up empty handed on. smh.....never gave paypal as an option.

Learned this the hard way
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

50 deep at Niketown Miami.
Thats actually not too bad if the rumor that people lined up since Weds is true.

I'm hoping the potential half foot of snow in Chicago will keep people indoors until closer to store open tomorrow morning. I know I'm not going to head down there anytime soon. I'm not going to sit in the cold and snow for 7 hours.

Back
Top Bottom