The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Double post, now Niketalk is Fing up like NDC.

A lot of issues at the Niketown Miami campout, started Wed with names on the list and missing people, list was thrown out, then manager wouldn't honor any unofficial list, now it seems like everything is under control.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Chrome.

Also some more will pop up... at a random time for sure.

And for the record, for all the past DB releases I have called various NTs and been able to order (as many as I want) pairs. For the VIs last year, I called Vegas and I ordered 3 pairs no problem. This was late in the afternoon too. So keep your heads up everyone, there will be enough to go around.

^^ Yes. People will cancel, there will be incorrect information entered such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, phone numbers, etc...

As been said before, good looking out gyeah!!!  
Copped my size 10.5, got me confirmation and now it's off to bed.

I was able to get my pair, they should be restocked by Monday.  I was pretty surprised how easy I was able to get them on NDC.

I was able to get my pair, they should be restocked by Monday.  I was pretty surprised how easy I was able to get them on NDC.

Double post, now Niketalk is Fing up like NDC.

A lot of issues at the Niketown Miami campout, started Wed with names on the list and missing people, list was thrown out, then manager wouldn't honor any unofficial list, now it seems like everything is under control.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Chrome.

Also some more will pop up... at a random time for sure.

And for the record, for all the past DB releases I have called various NTs and been able to order (as many as I want) pairs. For the VIs last year, I called Vegas and I ordered 3 pairs no problem. This was late in the afternoon too. So keep your heads up everyone, there will be enough to go around.

^^ Yes. People will cancel, there will be incorrect information entered such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, phone numbers, etc...

As been said before, good looking out gyeah!!!  
Copped my size 10.5, got me confirmation and now it's off to bed.

My first n last time buying any limited shoes off Niketown.com..I literally clicked on the link at 12:01 a.m. and was signed in for express checkout 10 minutes prior and STILL didn't get a pair...You're telling me they made a few thousand pairs of these and they ALL sold out in TWO MINUTES?!?! TWO!!! unreal...

My first n last time buying any limited shoes off Niketown.com..I literally clicked on the link at 12:01 a.m. and was signed in for express checkout 10 minutes prior and STILL didn't get a pair...You're telling me they made a few thousand pairs of these and they ALL sold out in TWO MINUTES?!?! TWO!!! unreal...

Back
Top Bottom