The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by jca998

50 deep at Niketown Miami.
Thats actually not too bad if the rumor that people lined up since Weds is true.

I'm hoping the potential half foot of snow in Chicago will keep people indoors until closer to store open tomorrow morning. I know I'm not going to head down there anytime soon. I'm not going to sit in the cold and snow for 7 hours.

NTNY is like 2 hours from my crib..I want these but for me to get to NTNY when they open means I gotta be up at like 5-6am just to get there before the line gets out of hand..If anyone is going to NTNY pm me and maybe we can work something out with me meeting up later in the day

NTNY is like 2 hours from my crib..I want these but for me to get to NTNY when they open means I gotta be up at like 5-6am just to get there before the line gets out of hand..If anyone is going to NTNY pm me and maybe we can work something out with me meeting up later in the day

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

was rushing so fast i forgot to put the shipping code

free shipping was automatic for me. I believe orders over $150 are free.

I'm surprised the went up at 12 est

...for people who are registered.
Being registered makes things A LOT faster and free shipping...sounds like a no brainier if you wanna get your order though.

That express shipping getting priority is a myth

Chrome.

Also some more will pop up... at a random time for sure.

And for the record, for all the past DB releases I have called various NTs and been able to order (as many as I want) pairs. For the VIs last year, I called Vegas and I ordered 3 pairs no problem. This was late in the afternoon too. So keep your heads up everyone, there will be enough to go around.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

was rushing so fast i forgot to put the shipping code

free shipping was automatic for me. I believe orders over $150 are free.

I'm surprised the went up at 12 est

...for people who are registered.
Being registered makes things A LOT faster and free shipping...sounds like a no brainier if you wanna get your order though.

That express shipping getting priority is a myth

Chrome.

Also some more will pop up... at a random time for sure.

And for the record, for all the past DB releases I have called various NTs and been able to order (as many as I want) pairs. For the VIs last year, I called Vegas and I ordered 3 pairs no problem. This was late in the afternoon too. So keep your heads up everyone, there will be enough to go around.

No flash FTW, Rob if you see this pm me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom