The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

marqueesole just posted some new pics

air-jordan-3-doernbecher-freestyle-1.jpg

air-jordan-3-doernbecher-freestyle-5.jpg

air-jordan-3-doernbecher-freestyle-4.jpg

air-jordan-3-doernbecher-freestyle-3.jpg

air-jordan-3-doernbecher-freestyle-2.jpg

those new detailed pics sealed the deal for me, I will be passing on this one for sure, especially since jb hiked the price to 160... I understand its for the kids and the kid did a great job, but it doesnt look like a three to me... the cement should have been a contrasting color

those new detailed pics sealed the deal for me, I will be passing on this one for sure, especially since jb hiked the price to 160... I understand its for the kids and the kid did a great job, but it doesnt look like a three to me... the cement should have been a contrasting color

This is the first release from JB that i've actually looked forward to since the....Grape Vs i believe.

Been a minute, but i really hope they use that 03 and before midsole. It doesnt look too hopeful, but lets hope JB does it right for a DB release. I mean, they hiked up the retail price on the yeezys, and they came correct on the midsoles. So I guess theres hope.

This is the first release from JB that i've actually looked forward to since the....Grape Vs i believe.

Been a minute, but i really hope they use that 03 and before midsole. It doesnt look too hopeful, but lets hope JB does it right for a DB release. I mean, they hiked up the retail price on the yeezys, and they came correct on the midsoles. So I guess theres hope.

The original pics that were released showed them with white laces... they look much better with the black ones!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The original pics that were released showed them with white laces... they look much better with the black ones!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they look alot better with black laces. im glad they chnged that

Back
Top Bottom