The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I think id be sold on these if the cracks in the elephant print was silver like the midsole or even black.

4873.jpg

I wanted a pair from the get go. I wasn't sure if I was gonna cop 1 or 2 pairs but after seeing SLAM DUNKs pics, he made them look 
eyes.gif

Ill be happy with 1 pair.

I wanted a pair from the get go. I wasn't sure if I was gonna cop 1 or 2 pairs but after seeing SLAM DUNKs pics, he made them look 
eyes.gif

Ill be happy with 1 pair.

Im not really feeling these...
and there are just too many other releases coming out this holiday season to even consider grabbing them.

Im not really feeling these...
and there are just too many other releases coming out this holiday season to even consider grabbing them.

I'm loving the 3M. I think it's a nice touch to the shoes that'll make them pop. Most of the other colorways of the IIIs are more clean/understated, so I think it's kinda cool that this one's so flashy in comparison.

I'm loving the 3M. I think it's a nice touch to the shoes that'll make them pop. Most of the other colorways of the IIIs are more clean/understated, so I think it's kinda cool that this one's so flashy in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom