The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Mikey23 i could care less wat anyone else says i know where i spend my money at...if they wanna attempt to call my kicks fake that's their problem & not my concern they'll be sweating regardless...

btw i over heard at NTNY from one of the managers that there's gonna b a crap load of these & Flint Grey's that they're expecting so i don't think anyone will have a problem scooping them up

and SoleFlyer23 go back a few pages it's been discussed plenty

Mikey23 i could care less wat anyone else says i know where i spend my money at...if they wanna attempt to call my kicks fake that's their problem & not my concern they'll be sweating regardless...

btw i over heard at NTNY from one of the managers that there's gonna b a crap load of these & Flint Grey's that they're expecting so i don't think anyone will have a problem scooping them up

and SoleFlyer23 go back a few pages it's been discussed plenty

And the pics keep on getting better and better
pimp.gif

I guess I'll miss out on these even though I want them.  I hate that Niketowns won't ship until Monday.  I keep missing out on the charity shoes
because of this.

I guess I'll miss out on these even though I want them.  I hate that Niketowns won't ship until Monday.  I keep missing out on the charity shoes
because of this.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Is anybody gonna cop these and paint in the cement print with a black sharpie

that's the 1st thing i'm doin to my 2nd pair

I want to do it also on my second pair, but you know you'll get haters saying those are fake
Do it they will look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Is anybody gonna cop these and paint in the cement print with a black sharpie

that's the 1st thing i'm doin to my 2nd pair

I want to do it also on my second pair, but you know you'll get haters saying those are fake
Do it they will look
pimp.gif

yeah, good cause, but all red III's? don't look aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. knock yourselves out. have fun and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom