The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

My dude in line in the ATLjust called and told me they wont be doing any phone orders so they lied smh.

i just talked to an employee and she said yes they will do ph orders someone lying 11 or 11 30 wat she said

i just talked to an employee and she said yes they will do ph orders someone lying 11 or 11 30 wat she said

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

NIKE RFM took the money out they charged $186.30...$14 to ship to brooklyn, I'm 30mins away... i hope that's over night shipping

if that isnt overnight (which i doubt) you got the shaft
laugh.gif

even at 160+ ny tax (8.6%) its about $174. shipping should be $8 max (instead of the $12-13 they charged you),unless they increased their shipping rates like they did on NDC?
it seems like they have raised their shipping rates. i was charged $12 and change.

What a shame
niketowns charge a flat rate for shipping based off of the cost of the shoe. was the same way for the db6s last year.
cost me the same to get shipped from LA as it did to get shipped from CT and I live in MD.

NIKE RFM took the money out they charged $186.30...$14 to ship to brooklyn, I'm 30mins away... i hope that's over night shipping

laugh.gif

even at 160+ ny tax (8.6%) its about $174. shipping should be $8 max (instead of the $12-13 they charged you),unless they increased their shipping rates like they did on NDC?
it seems like they have raised their shipping rates. i was charged $12 and change.

What a shame
niketowns charge a flat rate for shipping based off of the cost of the shoe. was the same way for the db6s last year.
cost me the same to get shipped from LA as it did to get shipped from CT and I live in MD.

Nikestore Lenox in ATL will do phone orders, they just have to release them instore first. They are probably going to wait until around 12:00, also like someone else said there restock was only around 35 pairs, so sizes will be sold out quick and there will be some disappointed people.

Nikestore Lenox in ATL will do phone orders, they just have to release them instore first. They are probably going to wait until around 12:00, also like someone else said there restock was only around 35 pairs, so sizes will be sold out quick and there will be some disappointed people.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

What a shame

i know that it's a flat rate for anywhere in the US but did they used to charge $8 or has it been $12 for a minute now? i can't recall the last thing i ordered from a niketown.  

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

What a shame

i know that it's a flat rate for anywhere in the US but did they used to charge $8 or has it been $12 for a minute now? i can't recall the last thing i ordered from a niketown.  

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

yo u got them kicks monday rite were they legit? im tryn for one more pair for my cuz 

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

yo u got them kicks monday rite were they legit? im tryn for one more pair for my cuz 

Originally Posted by DJTREEZ

my cuzo is at LENNOX right now and she is #18 in line and that they received 30 pair, plus she said Sean Garrett walked in and they let him get his pair, and walk right back out...guess when u got a lil fame u can do that, smh. Shoulda put him in line like everbody else that hasnt gotten a pair yet
who is this clown Sean Garrett 
24xeuxs.jpg

Originally Posted by DJTREEZ

my cuzo is at LENNOX right now and she is #18 in line and that they received 30 pair, plus she said Sean Garrett walked in and they let him get his pair, and walk right back out...guess when u got a lil fame u can do that, smh. Shoulda put him in line like everbody else that hasnt gotten a pair yet
who is this clown Sean Garrett 
24xeuxs.jpg

So if there are people waiting at ATL, which ones do they do first, people or phone orders?

So if there are people waiting at ATL, which ones do they do first, people or phone orders?

Originally Posted by Jh3p

people the ph.
tired.gif
 if you are bankin' on the ph (like me) it looks like a wrap for us

Originally Posted by Jh3p

people the ph.
tired.gif
 if you are bankin' on the ph (like me) it looks like a wrap for us

Back
Top Bottom