The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by myth58

After many many many failed atempts I ended up paying a reseller.
First time I ever paid a reseller aswell. You win some you lose some.
Same here man, after several several failed attempts, I bought one on eBay for $265 which includes shipping.  
Well like you said, you win some and you loose some.

The price on these are going to drop just wait, I remember last year when the db vi's dropped the resale price was high, then like 4 months after they released they were at a really good price. I seen a pair for 220 I wished I would of copped,
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at my self.

The price on these are going to drop just wait, I remember last year when the db vi's dropped the resale price was high, then like 4 months after they released they were at a really good price. I seen a pair for 220 I wished I would of copped,
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at my self.

I give it a week or two after the holidays to see them in the $200-220. People who bought 3+ pairs will soon be beyond the return policy and looking to dump.

I give it a week or two after the holidays to see them in the $200-220. People who bought 3+ pairs will soon be beyond the return policy and looking to dump.

Are there any fakes of these going around...? I saw one on ebay that looked very suspicious.  It wasn't really the shoe.. It was the box that through me... Every pair I had seen had the letters DB on the second line.. This pair  had the letters DB on the first... Weird...! Could there already be fakes out there..?

Are there any fakes of these going around...? I saw one on ebay that looked very suspicious.  It wasn't really the shoe.. It was the box that through me... Every pair I had seen had the letters DB on the second line.. This pair  had the letters DB on the first... Weird...! Could there already be fakes out there..?

Originally Posted by Swave232

^^ NO way^^ Refuse to pay that much. Give it a few months. Hype will die and resellers will bargin.
I know the price will drop...but I guess i couldnt wait.  I dont live in the US, so i usually pay a little more for kix.  I have other kix that i dropped way more money for and in the end I just needed them.

Originally Posted by Swave232

^^ NO way^^ Refuse to pay that much. Give it a few months. Hype will die and resellers will bargin.
I know the price will drop...but I guess i couldnt wait.  I dont live in the US, so i usually pay a little more for kix.  I have other kix that i dropped way more money for and in the end I just needed them.

my pack finally arrived (with infinite thanks to babyy jumpman)

20101222001.jpg

the parcel, just as i wanted, no silly shoe boxes and no stupid shoe trees, just kicks.

20101222002.jpg

my doernbecher slam dunk pack will fit nicely next to my db vis.

20101222003.jpg

now i'm off to the gym and then work

happy christmas indeed
happy.gif

my pack finally arrived (with infinite thanks to babyy jumpman)

20101222001.jpg

the parcel, just as i wanted, no silly shoe boxes and no stupid shoe trees, just kicks.

20101222002.jpg

my doernbecher slam dunk pack will fit nicely next to my db vis.

20101222003.jpg

now i'm off to the gym and then work

happy christmas indeed
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at my self.

this happens to every shoe

Originally Posted by Mikey23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at my self.

this happens to every shoe

i havnt seen anyone wearing these on the street. Has anyone worn them out on here? How are they holding up?

i havnt seen anyone wearing these on the street. Has anyone worn them out on here? How are they holding up?

these have much better padding than the fire reds. the inner material, not as good as the satin in the vi, but still much better than usual. they still slip right on. i think the satin in the vi are a little too slippery, these are a great compromise.

mine have a small blemish, you can see it on my bottom image. next to the top lace holes on the left shoe is a tiny bit of butchery, but it's not going to fall apart or anything, so i don't care.

very happy with these

these have much better padding than the fire reds. the inner material, not as good as the satin in the vi, but still much better than usual. they still slip right on. i think the satin in the vi are a little too slippery, these are a great compromise.

mine have a small blemish, you can see it on my bottom image. next to the top lace holes on the left shoe is a tiny bit of butchery, but it's not going to fall apart or anything, so i don't care.

very happy with these

Back
Top Bottom