**The Official Eminem & Royce Da 5'9 Hell: The Sequel Thread** TRACKLISTING Updated June 14, 2011

pimp.gif
at Im On Everything, they sound great together when they go in on the same verse. There rythme schemes match up to well.

pimp.gif
at Im On Everything, they sound great together when they go in on the same verse. There rythme schemes match up to well.

"I'm on everything" is decent, but I wish these dudes would realize their lyrics are so much more advanced than most rappers that they don't have to spit them 1000 words a minute. Its like they don't even try to flow to the beat, they just spit most of the rhymes as fast as they can because its difficult and most rappers cant flow that fast.

people aint trying to hear that. Twista fell off for a reason.

"I'm on everything" is decent, but I wish these dudes would realize their lyrics are so much more advanced than most rappers that they don't have to spit them 1000 words a minute. Its like they don't even try to flow to the beat, they just spit most of the rhymes as fast as they can because its difficult and most rappers cant flow that fast.

man ive been waiting for this forever.  
so glad its almost here.
pimp.gif

glad to see royce finally getting some spotlight.

man ive been waiting for this forever.  
so glad its almost here.
pimp.gif

glad to see royce finally getting some spotlight.

Originally Posted by Benihana

laugh.gif
@ this thread only being 3 pages. People have been begging for these two to get together, and when they finally do...no one cares. They shouldn't have waited this long, they just built expectations to the point where no song from those two will ever be satisfying enough.

-The Juice

Because they waited like 10 years too long to do something like this 
laugh.gif
 same with Detox

Originally Posted by Benihana

laugh.gif
@ this thread only being 3 pages. People have been begging for these two to get together, and when they finally do...no one cares. They shouldn't have waited this long, they just built expectations to the point where no song from those two will ever be satisfying enough.

-The Juice

Because they waited like 10 years too long to do something like this 
laugh.gif
 same with Detox

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

This x 10000000000000000And it's not that rappers can't flow that fast. It's just that rappers know that flow is generally wack and no one cares.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

This x 10000000000000000And it's not that rappers can't flow that fast. It's just that rappers know that flow is generally wack and no one cares.

how is rapping fast wack? at least they make sense when they rapping unlike these opther ******ed artists who sound like they have speech impediments

how is rapping fast wack? at least they make sense when they rapping unlike these opther ******ed artists who sound like they have speech impediments

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

cuzwhenyourapamillionwordsaminutenooneunderstandswhattheheckyouaresayingatallitscoolonoccasionbuttakeabreathandflowwiththebeatthankyouverymuchinhiphopsometeslessismorewedontneedrappersthatarerushhourchristuckeronthemicaightmayneseeya

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

cuzwhenyourapamillionwordsaminutenooneunderstandswhattheheckyouaresayingatallitscoolonoccasionbuttakeabreathandflowwiththebeatthankyouverymuchinhiphopsometeslessismorewedontneedrappersthatarerushhourchristuckeronthemicaightmayneseeya

Back
Top Bottom