The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by RoOk

Thank you Calvinnnnn
pimp.gif

I need any TD from you playa'
DEAR calvin johnson: i apologize. there's a gut feeling i have for starting you and you deliver
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sooo happy I picked up Vick last week. It was either McNabb or Flacco before I snatched up Vick.

Chris Johnson
30t6p3b.gif
And how do the Falcons score 41, yet Tony only picks up one point
alien.gif

I'm sooo happy I picked up Vick last week. It was either McNabb or Flacco before I snatched up Vick.

Chris Johnson
30t6p3b.gif
And how do the Falcons score 41, yet Tony only picks up one point
alien.gif

thank you jahvid best.. and the idiots in my league who let me scoop him up in the 7th!

thank you jahvid best.. and the idiots in my league who let me scoop him up in the 7th!

MJD again not doing a damn thing....

So much for having MJD and Turner being a great thing... Turner got hurt and MJD is worthless.

Also to the guy who guaranteed Mathews would be great... where you at?

MJD again not doing a damn thing....

So much for having MJD and Turner being a great thing... Turner got hurt and MJD is worthless.

Also to the guy who guaranteed Mathews would be great... where you at?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i got jahvid in the 7th as well 
pimp.gif
 i beat the piss out of the guy i'm playing, i'm winning by 103 with knowshon, andre johnson, and gates going now and my defense playing tomorrow

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i got jahvid in the 7th as well 
pimp.gif
 i beat the piss out of the guy i'm playing, i'm winning by 103 with knowshon, andre johnson, and gates going now and my defense playing tomorrow

not sure how long mathews is out for, but tolbert is a BEAST. i can see him taking over the starting spot or splitting carries even if mathews is back next week. he runs so damn hard and is a perfect goal line back.
edit- i realized i didn't answer your question 
laugh.gif
 if your weak at rb and don't mind dropping one of your bench guys, then i'd for sure pick him up

not sure how long mathews is out for, but tolbert is a BEAST. i can see him taking over the starting spot or splitting carries even if mathews is back next week. he runs so damn hard and is a perfect goal line back.
laugh.gif
 if your weak at rb and don't mind dropping one of your bench guys, then i'd for sure pick him up

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif

I dropped Felix Jones to pick him up...... IDK if its a good idea... it was drop him or Breaston and Jones hasnt done a thing so far.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif

I dropped Felix Jones to pick him up...... IDK if its a good idea... it was drop him or Breaston and Jones hasnt done a thing so far.

Back
Top Bottom