Bowe
laugh.gif

Ricky Williams
laugh.gif

Breaston
laugh.gif

The wrong Mike Williams
laugh.gif

All in all. I'm down by 9 for tomorrow night. I got Gore going against his Vernon Davis.

Jesus Christ. My team is laughable.

Boldin
laugh.gif

Z. Miller
laugh.gif

Bowe
laugh.gif

Ricky Williams
laugh.gif

Breaston
laugh.gif

The wrong Mike Williams
laugh.gif

All in all. I'm down by 9 for tomorrow night. I got Gore going against his Vernon Davis.

Gotta love fantasy football. Last season I had the highest scoring team in a 14-team league but missed the playoffs because I allowed the 3rd most points in the league while dudes that finished with 100+ points less than me made the playoffs because they had easier schedules.

First week of this season in the same league I finished with the 2nd highest score and beat my opponent by just 1 point (he had the 3rd highest score). This week I end up with the 3rd highest score in the league but my opponent ended up with a whooping 35-points more than me for the highest score of the week. I had a good week too (better than last week) but my opponent had Jahvid Best
ohwell.gif

Next week I go up against the guy that won the league last season and has the 4th highest point total so far. I may end up on the losing end again even with a decent score.

I've already allowed the most points...an incredible 226 points while some guy has been fortunate enough to have only allowed 103 points.

It looks like its gonna be another long and frustrating season
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Gotta love fantasy football. Last season I had the highest scoring team in a 14-team league but missed the playoffs because I allowed the 3rd most points in the league while dudes that finished with 100+ points less than me made the playoffs because they had easier schedules.

First week of this season in the same league I finished with the 2nd highest score and beat my opponent by just 1 point (he had the 3rd highest score). This week I end up with the 3rd highest score in the league but my opponent ended up with a whooping 35-points more than me for the highest score of the week. I had a good week too (better than last week) but my opponent had Jahvid Best
ohwell.gif

Next week I go up against the guy that won the league last season and has the 4th highest point total so far. I may end up on the losing end again even with a decent score.

I've already allowed the most points...an incredible 226 points while some guy has been fortunate enough to have only allowed 103 points.

It looks like its gonna be another long and frustrating season
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

im kicking myself for benching best cause i thought my eagles would stop them...im still going to win but we can win an extra 100 bucks for highest point in a week for the season so i could of been sitting nice with a total of 170..

im kicking myself for benching best cause i thought my eagles would stop them...im still going to win but we can win an extra 100 bucks for highest point in a week for the season so i could of been sitting nice with a total of 170..

Am I stupid to continually like Collie more than Garcon? I have a pending trade for V-Jax and dude wants Collie, but I'd rather give him Garcon. I know Collie's #3 but Peyton definitely seems to favor him.  

Am I stupid to continually like Collie more than Garcon? I have a pending trade for V-Jax and dude wants Collie, but I'd rather give him Garcon. I know Collie's #3 but Peyton definitely seems to favor him.  

I've got Best in one of my leagues, wish I had him in my others. I was high on him, and I live in Michigan so I like getting Lions players since I get to see them play every week. Hence why I got CJ in 2 of my leagues.

I hope Best can keep this up.... the Lions are going to be scary in the next few years if so..... (I don't really believe it... but I can be hopeful
smile.gif

I've got Best in one of my leagues, wish I had him in my others. I was high on him, and I live in Michigan so I like getting Lions players since I get to see them play every week. Hence why I got CJ in 2 of my leagues.

I hope Best can keep this up.... the Lions are going to be scary in the next few years if so..... (I don't really believe it... but I can be hopeful
smile.gif

Jamaal Charles and Greg Jennings are giving me a headache this week. 
mad.gif

I scored 3rd highest in my league (as of right now) and still lost because the guys I'm playing against has Best, I might have actually had a chance if a couple of my guys produced like expected.... oh well, on to the next week...

Jamaal Charles and Greg Jennings are giving me a headache this week. 
mad.gif

I scored 3rd highest in my league (as of right now) and still lost because the guys I'm playing against has Best, I might have actually had a chance if a couple of my guys produced like expected.... oh well, on to the next week...

I was just offered Brandon Jackson for Michael Turner straight up. I know Turner hasn't really produced but I still feel weird about trading my first pick for a guy that went undrafted. Should I counter offer him with an added player from his bench or just take the trade straight up?

I was just offered Brandon Jackson for Michael Turner straight up. I know Turner hasn't really produced but I still feel weird about trading my first pick for a guy that went undrafted. Should I counter offer him with an added player from his bench or just take the trade straight up?

Originally Posted by AyVee323

why in the world would you do that trade? dont do it....

i got offered owens and portis for the giants steve smith.....what do you guys think....its a ppr league

Originally Posted by AyVee323

why in the world would you do that trade? dont do it....

i got offered owens and portis for the giants steve smith.....what do you guys think....its a ppr league

^^

Thats what I thought at first too but when I used a trade analyzer it was heavily in favor of Jackson. I'm thinking about countering offering Michael Turner and Jeremy Maclin for Brandon Jackson and Greg Jennings. What about that?

^^

Thats what I thought at first too but when I used a trade analyzer it was heavily in favor of Jackson. I'm thinking about countering offering Michael Turner and Jeremy Maclin for Brandon Jackson and Greg Jennings. What about that?

Back
Top Bottom