The Official Fantasy Football Thread

mjd fail
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like I should win in 3 outta 4 of my leagues this week. Maybe all 4 but I seriously doubt it.

Looks like I should win in 3 outta 4 of my leagues this week. Maybe all 4 but I seriously doubt it.

down 8 with steve smith (ny) and colston. he has saints D.
dude i faced had 4 eagles today. vick, jackson, mccoy, and akers.
30t6p3b.gif

thankfully i had best and rodgers.

down 8 with steve smith (ny) and colston. he has saints D.
dude i faced had 4 eagles today. vick, jackson, mccoy, and akers.
30t6p3b.gif

thankfully i had best and rodgers.

Got offered Jahvid Best, Hines Ward and Santana Moss for Steve Smith (CAR) and Matt Forte. Id have to drop TJ Houshmandzadeh. On the fence about believing the Jahvid Best hype but could be an early steal, what do ya think?

Got offered Jahvid Best, Hines Ward and Santana Moss for Steve Smith (CAR) and Matt Forte. Id have to drop TJ Houshmandzadeh. On the fence about believing the Jahvid Best hype but could be an early steal, what do ya think?

All my RBS = bums.

Ryan Grant
30t6p3b.gif

Ryan Matthews
30t6p3b.gif

Michael Turner
30t6p3b.gif

Ricky Williams
30t6p3b.gif

Full of disappointment and fail.

All my RBS = bums.

Ryan Grant
30t6p3b.gif

Ryan Matthews
30t6p3b.gif

Michael Turner
30t6p3b.gif

Ricky Williams
30t6p3b.gif

Full of disappointment and fail.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

do it. seems to have skill/field awareness to back up that week one hype. do it tonight before they sober up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

do it. seems to have skill/field awareness to back up that week one hype. do it tonight before they sober up
laugh.gif

When the #%@# is shonn greens bum *+! ganna start showing up!?

Thank god I have Best or I woulda been done for this week.
pimp.gif

2-0
pimp.gif

When the #%@# is shonn greens bum *+! ganna start showing up!?

Thank god I have Best or I woulda been done for this week.
pimp.gif

2-0
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom