The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

just made a trade. i think i gave too much *shrugs*

i get: reggie wayne

i give up: hightower and macolm floyd
i like that trade actually. hightower will go back to back up when beanie gets healthy and floyd plays like a scared +%%## so i doubt he puts up numbers everybody thinks he will

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

just made a trade. i think i gave too much *shrugs*

i get: reggie wayne

i give up: hightower and macolm floyd
i like that trade actually. hightower will go back to back up when beanie gets healthy and floyd plays like a scared +%%## so i doubt he puts up numbers everybody thinks he will

was down around 6 points with 2 mins left in the SF v. NO game. opponent had saints d, i had colston. SF scored and converted the 2pt conversion.
now i was only down less than 3 (we play with fractions). next drive, colston gets a reception for 30 yards (we play ppr). i'm up
like 1.8 points. hartley kicks the FG to end the game and i win the matchup. i scored the most points in teh league and my opponent
scored the second most.

what a way to end week 2.
happy.gif

was down around 6 points with 2 mins left in the SF v. NO game. opponent had saints d, i had colston. SF scored and converted the 2pt conversion.
now i was only down less than 3 (we play with fractions). next drive, colston gets a reception for 30 yards (we play ppr). i'm up
like 1.8 points. hartley kicks the FG to end the game and i win the matchup. i scored the most points in teh league and my opponent
scored the second most.

what a way to end week 2.
happy.gif

Damn, Frank Gore had a great game for me. If that rookie didn't take that TD, he would have had a Foster type showing.

Damn, Frank Gore had a great game for me. If that rookie didn't take that TD, he would have had a Foster type showing.

I need depth at RB. I have Ryan Matthews and AP but behind them i have Cadillac, Spiller, and Felix Jones. All are kinda iffy in my book.
I'm thinking about trading Calvin Johnson for C Benson.
Thoughts?

I need depth at RB. I have Ryan Matthews and AP but behind them i have Cadillac, Spiller, and Felix Jones. All are kinda iffy in my book.
I'm thinking about trading Calvin Johnson for C Benson.
Thoughts?

Looks like I'm escaping with a W this week.

Dude offers Shonn Greene/Greg Olsen for Antonio Gates
laugh.gif

Countered with Greene for Mercedes Lewis or Dustin Keller.

Offered Thomas Jones/Mark Sanchez for Carson Palmer/Steven Jackson

Countered with Cotchery/Jackson for Jamaal Charles/Santonio Holmes.

Looks like I'm escaping with a W this week.

Dude offers Shonn Greene/Greg Olsen for Antonio Gates
laugh.gif

Countered with Greene for Mercedes Lewis or Dustin Keller.

Offered Thomas Jones/Mark Sanchez for Carson Palmer/Steven Jackson

Countered with Cotchery/Jackson for Jamaal Charles/Santonio Holmes.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Is Demaryius Thomas the real deal? Gonna drop Gaffney for him I think. Well waivers that is..

anyone???

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Is Demaryius Thomas the real deal? Gonna drop Gaffney for him I think. Well waivers that is..

anyone???

went 1-2 ..those two loses in no particular combination included: schuab,desesan jackson,AP,McCoy,Jahvid best ...my scores were closer than what really happened 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thoughts: is crabtree is  bust? may need to snatch up that Thomas reciever in Denver...

reggie needs a replacement

time to scout the waivers
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom