The Official Fantasy Football Thread

went 1-2 ..those two loses in no particular combination included: schuab,desesan jackson,AP,McCoy,Jahvid best ...my scores were closer than what really happened 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thoughts: is crabtree is  bust? may need to snatch up that Thomas reciever in Denver...

reggie needs a replacement

time to scout the waivers
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Weeks like this are when my WR-tandem strategy backfires
laugh.gif

Collie/Garcon & Driver/Jennings only got me 21 points total...thank god Best and Gore got me 82. I still managed to tie for the highest score
pimp.gif

I think the Broncos receiving core is a mess, but D. Thomas might be a decent pickup. I wouldn't drop a big name to pick him up, but get him if you can.

Weeks like this are when my WR-tandem strategy backfires
laugh.gif

Collie/Garcon & Driver/Jennings only got me 21 points total...thank god Best and Gore got me 82. I still managed to tie for the highest score
pimp.gif

I think the Broncos receiving core is a mess, but D. Thomas might be a decent pickup. I wouldn't drop a big name to pick him up, but get him if you can.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Is Demaryius Thomas the real deal? Gonna drop Gaffney for him I think. Well waivers that is..

anyone???
nerd.gif

Rookie WR typically don't that THAT well.  He is very talented, I mean he did get drafted ahead of Dez, but he could have games where he could blow up, or do nothing at all.

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Is Demaryius Thomas the real deal? Gonna drop Gaffney for him I think. Well waivers that is..

anyone???
nerd.gif

Rookie WR typically don't that THAT well.  He is very talented, I mean he did get drafted ahead of Dez, but he could have games where he could blow up, or do nothing at all.

Someone offered me this trade...

Schaub, Colston, Clayton for Flacco, McCoy, and Randy Moss.

What y'all think?

Someone offered me this trade...

Schaub, Colston, Clayton for Flacco, McCoy, and Randy Moss.

What y'all think?

I'd let that trade sit for a week. If Flacco has another bad week and McCoy slows down then I'd take it, otherwise no.

I'd let that trade sit for a week. If Flacco has another bad week and McCoy slows down then I'd take it, otherwise no.

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I trade Reggie Wayne/Shonne Greene for Bradshaw and Jennings?

i think you have a slight edge with the players you have now..wayne is consistant and jennings is struggling....bradshaw and greene are a toss up in my opinion

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I trade Reggie Wayne/Shonne Greene for Bradshaw and Jennings?

i think you have a slight edge with the players you have now..wayne is consistant and jennings is struggling....bradshaw and greene are a toss up in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom