Do not trade Turner for Jackson.... at all

Offered this trade in a league... let me know what you think

I give Steven Jackson, Maclin, and Green Bay

I get Turner, Steve Smith (NYG) and Baltimore

Do not trade Turner for Jackson.... at all

Offered this trade in a league... let me know what you think

I give Steven Jackson, Maclin, and Green Bay

I get Turner, Steve Smith (NYG) and Baltimore

Is it bad that I'm already anticipating next years draft?

Drafting Farve is the biggest mistake I've made it seems so far. And what happened to Seattle and Dallas?

Is it bad that I'm already anticipating next years draft?

Drafting Farve is the biggest mistake I've made it seems so far. And what happened to Seattle and Dallas?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is it time to panic and give up on Ricky Williams?

I wouldn't. I'd stay patient and if Ronnie Brown isn't hurt (not wishing it at all) by the 8th or 9th week, then maybe I pull the plug.

Is it time to panic and give up on Ricky Williams?

I wouldn't. I'd stay patient and if Ronnie Brown isn't hurt (not wishing it at all) by the 8th or 9th week, then maybe I pull the plug.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I feel that way as well. But I just took a glance at Miami's schedule and its worrying me a bit. Oh well, nobody in my league wants anything to do with Ricky
frown.gif

Also, in my 16 team league. What players should I be looking to pick up? I have decided to give up on either McCluster (Venom was right) or Huggins.... Most likely McCluster.

FAs available in my league:
Louis Murphy
DHB
30t6p3b.gif

Cotchery
James Jones

Throw some other names that could upgrade my squad from McCluster and/or Huggins.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I feel that way as well. But I just took a glance at Miami's schedule and its worrying me a bit. Oh well, nobody in my league wants anything to do with Ricky
frown.gif

Also, in my 16 team league. What players should I be looking to pick up? I have decided to give up on either McCluster (Venom was right) or Huggins.... Most likely McCluster.

Louis Murphy
DHB
30t6p3b.gif

Cotchery
James Jones

Throw some other names that could upgrade my squad from McCluster and/or Huggins.

My main money league I put up 135.

Jahvid Best
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went 0-2 in my other leagues though. I had Best on the bench in one of them.
30t6p3b.gif

My main money league I put up 135.

Jahvid Best
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went 0-2 in my other leagues though. I had Best on the bench in one of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Louis Murphy
DHB
30t6p3b.gif

Cotchery
James Jones

Take Murphy first.
Kareem Huggins hasn't produced because of a groin injury. Earnest Graham is now 2nd on the depth chart tho.

FWIW - Caddillac Williams is averaging less than 3yds per carry 
sick.gif

Louis Murphy
DHB
30t6p3b.gif

Cotchery
James Jones

Take Murphy first.
Kareem Huggins hasn't produced because of a groin injury. Earnest Graham is now 2nd on the depth chart tho.

FWIW - Caddillac Williams is averaging less than 3yds per carry 
sick.gif

Should I just go ahead and drop Pierre Garcon?

What defense should I pick for week 3?

Oakland DEF @ Arizona
Washington DEF @ St. Louis
Tampa Bay DEF vs Pittsburgh

Should I just go ahead and drop Pierre Garcon?

What defense should I pick for week 3?

Oakland DEF @ Arizona
Washington DEF @ St. Louis
Tampa Bay DEF vs Pittsburgh

Take Murphy ONLY if Gradkowski is starting. As a Raider fan, I'm able to witness Gradkowski's chemistry with Murphy is 2nd to nobody else on the team.

Back
Top Bottom