The Official Fantasy Football Thread

No way I start Vick over Romo next week. The Texans have given up over 850 yards passing in the first 2 games. Cowboys are 0-2, Witten is pissed off. Romo is gonna have a HUGE day.

^ And I'd say no to that Forte/Welker for AP trade. You're thin at WR already, and Forte and Gore are both at the moment top 10 backs, if not top 5.

Pick 3 RB's

Jones-Drew vs Philadelphia
A.Foster vs Dallas
DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinatti
Darren McFadden vs Arizona

Pick 3 RB's

A.Foster vs Dallas
DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinnati

Pick 3 RB's

A.Foster vs Dallas
DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinnati

Pick 3 RB's

A.Foster vs Dallas
DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinatti

I personally would start Vick against the Jags..... they've given up a ton of passing yards as well. With the way Vick has been playing, I think he's a safe bet for 20-30 pts that game.

Hell I started him over Brady and Rodgers last week....
roll.gif
Only had like 3 less than Rodgers though and had more than Brady... not a bad move
smile.gif

I personally would start Vick against the Jags..... they've given up a ton of passing yards as well. With the way Vick has been playing, I think he's a safe bet for 20-30 pts that game.

Hell I started him over Brady and Rodgers last week....
roll.gif
Only had like 3 less than Rodgers though and had more than Brady... not a bad move
smile.gif

I'm trying to trade one of my RB's in one of my leagues. Who should I hold onto... MJD or Turner?

I'm trying to trade one of my RB's in one of my leagues. Who should I hold onto... MJD or Turner?

Should I trade MJD or McFadden+somebody else for a #1 receiver? I'm in need of one right now and I'm stacked at RB

Should I trade MJD or McFadden+somebody else for a #1 receiver? I'm in need of one right now and I'm stacked at RB

Who would y'all start, McNabb vs the Rams or Vick vs the Jags? This is literally a coin toss for me, but I could always use some input.

Who would y'all start, McNabb vs the Rams or Vick vs the Jags? This is literally a coin toss for me, but I could always use some input.

Get: Jennings and Henne
Give: MSW and PT
Pull the trigger?

Start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1WR/RB
QB- Palmer/BigBen
RB's- Bradshaw, Deangelo, Best, PT
WR- Marshall, MSW, Dez, Massoquoi. 

Get: Jennings and Henne
Give: MSW and PT
Pull the trigger?

Start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1WR/RB
QB- Palmer/BigBen