The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by RoOk

Im about to trade Rodgers & Keep Vick.

I'm trying to do the same thing....
roll.gif

Got one out for Ray Rice and one out for Andre Johnson... we'll see if they accept

Originally Posted by RoOk

Im about to trade Rodgers & Keep Vick.

I'm trying to do the same thing....
roll.gif

Got one out for Ray Rice and one out for Andre Johnson... we'll see if they accept

Out: Calvin Johnson
In: Benson

Im really weak at the RB position after AP and Ryan Matthews. I think I got enough recievers to do without him. should i pull the trigger?

Im really weak at the RB position after AP and Ryan Matthews. I think I got enough recievers to do without him. should i pull the trigger?

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

I think CJ could have a huge year.... but thats just me being a Lions Fan...
smile.gif

smile.gif

I don't thnk Ced will do much, and with Best going off I think it'll open up the offense for CJ. I'd say no

I don't thnk Ced will do much, and with Best going off I think it'll open up the offense for CJ. I'd say no

I'm benching Fitz this week and starting Dez. Nmandi should have Fitz on lock and I get points for return yards so it makes sense to me.

I'm trying to trade for Andre Johnson. I'm bored with my dynasty team and that owner is hurting for RB's. I'm thinking of offering SJax and Fitz for Johnson. Too much? My other RB's are Rice, Charles, Bradshaw, D Brown and my WR's are Jennings, OchoCinco, and Dez.

Should I first offer Bradshaw and Fitz and see if he bites??

I'm benching Fitz this week and starting Dez. Nmandi should have Fitz on lock and I get points for return yards so it makes sense to me.

I'm trying to trade for Andre Johnson. I'm bored with my dynasty team and that owner is hurting for RB's. I'm thinking of offering SJax and Fitz for Johnson. Too much? My other RB's are Rice, Charles, Bradshaw, D Brown and my WR's are Jennings, OchoCinco, and Dez.

Should I first offer Bradshaw and Fitz and see if he bites??

smile.gif

smile.gif

Waiver wire order.

Snelling or Mike Tolbert first priority? (I have Turner)

Kevin Walter or Demaryius Thomas for a WR pickup?

Thanks guys.

Waiver wire order.

Snelling or Mike Tolbert first priority? (I have Turner)

Kevin Walter or Demaryius Thomas for a WR pickup?

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Pick 3 RB's

Jones-Drew vs Philadelphia
A.Foster vs Dallas
DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinatti
Darren McFadden vs Arizona
shaun hill vs. vikings

or

matt sanchez @ dolphins
Don't know who Matt Sanchez is, but start him over Shaun Hill against the Vikes.

Anymore opinions on Demaryius Thomas?
1st round pick out of GTech, solid in college, plagued by foot injuries during pre season.  Seems to be fine, Kyle Orton went to him often.  It was his first game.  If you can pick him, why not.
For my QB2 spot, should I drop Vince Young or Kevin Kolb for Kyle Orton?
Drop Vince Young, they both got benched.  Kolb was shelved due to injury,so if Vick slips he's back in.  Tough to tell if VY will get another shot until next year.  Seems like the Titan QB position flip flops every year between Kerry Collins and Vince Young.

Kyle Orton vs. Indy

or

Mark Sanchez vs. Miami
Tough one, that Miami D is good. 

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Pick 3 RB's

Jones-Drew vs Philadelphia
A.Foster vs Dallas
DeAngelo Williams vs Cincinatti
Darren McFadden vs Arizona
shaun hill vs. vikings

or

matt sanchez @ dolphins
Don't know who Matt Sanchez is, but start him over Shaun Hill against the Vikes.

Anymore opinions on Demaryius Thomas?
1st round pick out of GTech, solid in college, plagued by foot injuries during pre season.  Seems to be fine, Kyle Orton went to him often.  It was his first game.  If you can pick him, why not.
For my QB2 spot, should I drop Vince Young or Kevin Kolb for Kyle Orton?
Drop Vince Young, they both got benched.  Kolb was shelved due to injury,so if Vick slips he's back in.  Tough to tell if VY will get another shot until next year.  Seems like the Titan QB position flip flops every year between Kerry Collins and Vince Young.

Kyle Orton vs. Indy

or

Mark Sanchez vs. Miami
Tough one, that Miami D is good. 

Pick 1:

Mike Vick vs Jags
Phillip Rivers vs Seahawks

Pick 1:
Beanie Wells vs Raiders
J-Stewart vs Bengals
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1:
Zach Miller vs Cardinals
John Carlson vs Chargers

Pick 1:

Mike Vick vs Jags
Phillip Rivers vs Seahawks

Pick 1:
Beanie Wells vs Raiders
J-Stewart vs Bengals
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1:
Zach Miller vs Cardinals
John Carlson vs Chargers

Due to matchups, I'm starting Demaryius Thomas over Fitz OR Calvin Johnson.

Not sure which one yet

Not sure which one yet

Not sure which one yet

Back
Top Bottom