The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Due to matchups, I'm starting Demaryius Thomas over Fitz OR Calvin Johnson.

Not sure which one yet

All 3 are good options, but I'd start Vick over both McNabb and Rivers. the Eagles and Jags have both given up a ton of yards, and with the way Vick is playing, it's gonna be a high scoring shootout.

People are underestimating Seattle's D, especially in that loud %%% stadium.

All 3 are good options, but I'd start Vick over both McNabb and Rivers. the Eagles and Jags have both given up a ton of yards, and with the way Vick is playing, it's gonna be a high scoring shootout.

People are underestimating Seattle's D, especially in that loud %%% stadium.

Should I drop Jacoby Jones or Kevin Walter for Mike Tolbert? I'm SLIM on RB. I only have Jahvid Best, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Marshawn Lynch.

I have like 5 WR:
Kevin Walter
Jacoby Jones
Randy Moss
Dez Bryant
Eddie Royal

Should I drop Jacoby Jones or Kevin Walter for Mike Tolbert? I'm SLIM on RB. I only have Jahvid Best, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Marshawn Lynch.

I have like 5 WR:
Kevin Walter
Jacoby Jones
Randy Moss
Dez Bryant
Eddie Royal

whats up with mathews? i have sproles and i was thinking about starting him at flex instead of ronnie brown....

whats up with mathews? i have sproles and i was thinking about starting him at flex instead of ronnie brown....

Drop: Tony Scheffler
Add: Dustin Keller OR Mercedes Lewis?

and

Drop: Bernard Berrian OR Mike Williams (SEA)?
Add: Mark Clayton OR Demaryius Thomas?

Drop: Tony Scheffler
Add: Dustin Keller OR Mercedes Lewis?

and

Drop: Bernard Berrian OR Mike Williams (SEA)?
Add: Mark Clayton OR Demaryius Thomas?

^ Dustin Keller as he is becoming Sanchez's fav target. Look at the number of targets in two games for Keller. 14 targets, 9 receptions.

http://www.fftoday.com/st...rget&sort_order=DESC

I drop both Berrian and Williams for Clayton and Thomas.  I think Thomas has a lot of potential because he's only a rookie and in just one game look what he did.  Clayton has been targeted 21 times, #8 in the list so far after 2 weeks. 

^ Dustin Keller as he is becoming Sanchez's fav target. Look at the number of targets in two games for Keller. 14 targets, 9 receptions.

http://www.fftoday.com/st...rget&sort_order=DESC

I drop both Berrian and Williams for Clayton and Thomas.  I think Thomas has a lot of potential because he's only a rookie and in just one game look what he did.  Clayton has been targeted 21 times, #8 in the list so far after 2 weeks. 

My WR Core is an embarrassment of riches, well kinda, but i'm having a hard time knowing who to start. Colston I have to start he is due for a 2 touchdown game, the others....

Pick 2
  • Hakeem Nicks @ Tenn
  • Jeremy Maclin @ Jac
  • Devin Hester @ GB
  • Kevin Walter @ Dal
  • Eddie Royal @ Ind
I'm leaning towards Nicks and Walter, but i'm not sure

My WR Core is an embarrassment of riches, well kinda, but i'm having a hard time knowing who to start. Colston I have to start he is due for a 2 touchdown game, the others....

Pick 2
  • Hakeem Nicks @ Tenn
  • Jeremy Maclin @ Jac
  • Devin Hester @ GB
  • Kevin Walter @ Dal
  • Eddie Royal @ Ind
I'm leaning towards Nicks and Walter, but i'm not sure

Vincent Jackson 
nerd.gif
tired.gif

I'm weak at my RB position, I have (turner/wells)..

Here is a trade that was offered to me:

I GIVE: Reggie Wayne

I GET: Malcolm Floyd, LeSean McCoy

Should I do it?

I'm weak at my RB position, I have (turner/wells)..

Here is a trade that was offered to me:

I GIVE: Reggie Wayne

I GET: Malcolm Floyd, LeSean McCoy

Should I do it?

Back
Top Bottom