Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Pick 2 WR's:

Driver vs CHI
Jacoby Jones vs DAL
Knox vs GB
Louis Murphy vs ARI

Driver vs CHI

Murphy vs. ARI

I would start driver too but I'm torn between Louis Murphy and jacoby jones. I feel like jones is goin to have a good game with Andre Johnson being limited tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Pick 2 WR's:

Driver vs CHI
Jacoby Jones vs DAL
Knox vs GB
Louis Murphy vs ARI

Driver vs CHI

Murphy vs. ARI

I would start driver too but I'm torn between Louis Murphy and jacoby jones. I feel like jones is goin to have a good game with Andre Johnson being limited tomorrow.

Would you do this trade in a PPR league? I give stephen jackson and green bays D, I get Michael Turner and BMore

Would you do this trade in a PPR league? I give stephen jackson and green bays D, I get Michael Turner and BMore

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Dude Michael Turner has like 4 receptions in his entire career
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I know but I really have no faith in Stephen Jackson...not a fan of his at all. He was the best available in the 2nd round but still... I am not a fan

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I know but I really have no faith in Stephen Jackson...not a fan of his at all. He was the best available in the 2nd round but still... I am not a fan

^Fair enough, to me it honestly is a toss up. Both are just as likely to get hurt..... but honestly I would side with S-Jax

^Fair enough, to me it honestly is a toss up. Both are just as likely to get hurt..... but honestly I would side with S-Jax

Back
Top Bottom