The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Pierre Garcon is OUT for tomorrow's game vs. Broncos.
Austin Collie owners rejoice 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm seriously considering dropping this dude.  He's been a total disappointment.

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm seriously considering dropping this dude.  He's been a total disappointment.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would too. My cousin has him and his league and just told me he's about to do the same thing, or try to get a trade going with him

Originally Posted by Regal Black

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would too. My cousin has him and his league and just told me he's about to do the same thing, or try to get a trade going with him

I've got both Collie and Garcon and I'm not thinking about dropping him. He got the #2 job for a reason...Peyton likes him. Collie is beasting right now, but Garcon will still get his.

I've got both Collie and Garcon and I'm not thinking about dropping him. He got the #2 job for a reason...Peyton likes him. Collie is beasting right now, but Garcon will still get his.

Pick 1 RB:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders

Pick 1 Flex:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1 TE:
Witten vs Texans
Zach Miler vs Cardinals
Carlson vs Chargers

Pick 1 D/ST:
Eagles vs Jags
Phins vs Jets

Pick 1 RB:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders

Pick 1 Flex:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1 TE:
Witten vs Texans
Zach Miler vs Cardinals
Carlson vs Chargers

Pick 1 D/ST:
Eagles vs Jags
Phins vs Jets

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone else have an opinion on the Turner/Jackson deal?

i personally have 0 faith in jackson as well. for that reason, i'd get rid of him 

Looks like I'm going to do the trade. I have a feeling Turner will get a lot more TDs then Jackson... like his playoff schedule a little bit better too.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Anyone else have an opinion on the Turner/Jackson deal?

i personally have 0 faith in jackson as well. for that reason, i'd get rid of him 

Looks like I'm going to do the trade. I have a feeling Turner will get a lot more TDs then Jackson... like his playoff schedule a little bit better too.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Garcon's not making the trip to Denver, you can put him on IR this week and pick up a prospect.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Garcon's not making the trip to Denver, you can put him on IR this week and pick up a prospect.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 1 RB:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders

Pick 1 Flex:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1 TE:
Witten vs Texans
Zach Miler vs Cardinals
Carlson vs Chargers

Pick 1 D/ST:
Eagles vs Jags
Phins vs Jets

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 1 RB:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders

Pick 1 Flex:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1 TE:
Witten vs Texans
Zach Miler vs Cardinals
Carlson vs Chargers

Pick 1 D/ST:
Eagles vs Jags
Phins vs Jets

^i'd go with carlson, i don't know the exact stat, but the chargers are something like top 5 in fantasy points allowed to TE's since last year

^i'd go with carlson, i don't know the exact stat, but the chargers are something like top 5 in fantasy points allowed to TE's since last year

Back
Top Bottom