The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by bayboss23

jonathon stewart or sproles?
vick or flacco?

Vick and probably J-Stew just cuz I feel like he'll have more touches. Maybe not tho. That ones a tossup

Originally Posted by bayboss23

jonathon stewart or sproles?
vick or flacco?

Vick and probably J-Stew just cuz I feel like he'll have more touches. Maybe not tho. That ones a tossup

Jones. Bowe is unreliable right now and Houston is gonna be throwin like crazy.

As far as Jones and Murphy I'm not sure I dont know much about Murphy except he's got good rapport with Gradkowsski and a pretty nice matchup. He'll prolly have more targets. I guess Id go Murphy.

Jones. Bowe is unreliable right now and Houston is gonna be throwin like crazy.

As far as Jones and Murphy I'm not sure I dont know much about Murphy except he's got good rapport with Gradkowsski and a pretty nice matchup. He'll prolly have more targets. I guess Id go Murphy.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 1 RB:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders

Pick 1 Flex:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1 TE:
Witten vs Texans
Zach Miler vs Cardinals
Carlson vs Chargers

Pick 1 D/ST:
Eagles vs Jags
Phins vs Jets

I have to go with the dolphins defense this weekend. I believe sanchez is going to have it just as bad as week 1. And I think vick will only do ok tomorrow and the philly defense will let the jags score enough points to beat them.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Pick 1 RB:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders

Pick 1 Flex:
Buckhalter vs Colts
J-Stew vs Bengals
Beanie vs Raiders
TO vs Panthers

Pick 1 TE:
Witten vs Texans
Zach Miler vs Cardinals
Carlson vs Chargers

Pick 1 D/ST:
Eagles vs Jags
Phins vs Jets

I have to go with the dolphins defense this weekend. I believe sanchez is going to have it just as bad as week 1. And I think vick will only do ok tomorrow and the philly defense will let the jags score enough points to beat them.

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Jacoby Jones or Louis Murphy?

I'm in the same boat as u. I have to pick 2 out of jacoby jones, Louis Murphy, and mike sims-waller. I've finally decided to go with jacoby jones and sims-walker. I feel that the Texans vs cowboys will be a high scoring game. And with Andre Johnson being somewhat limited, jones should get some touches.
I feel that Louis Murphy might not do as well as last week. The cardinals will be prepared to interfere with the RAIDERS passing game .......just my thought

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Jacoby Jones or Louis Murphy?

I'm in the same boat as u. I have to pick 2 out of jacoby jones, Louis Murphy, and mike sims-waller. I've finally decided to go with jacoby jones and sims-walker. I feel that the Texans vs cowboys will be a high scoring game. And with Andre Johnson being somewhat limited, jones should get some touches.
I feel that Louis Murphy might not do as well as last week. The cardinals will be prepared to interfere with the RAIDERS passing game .......just my thought

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I've got both Collie and Garcon and I'm not thinking about dropping him. He got the #2 job for a reason...Peyton likes him. Collie is beasting right now, but Garcon will still get his.
Garcon's not making the trip to Denver, you can put him on IR this week and pick up a prospect.
I scooped Shipley last night, and I'm starting him @ the flex.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I've got both Collie and Garcon and I'm not thinking about dropping him. He got the #2 job for a reason...Peyton likes him. Collie is beasting right now, but Garcon will still get his.
Garcon's not making the trip to Denver, you can put him on IR this week and pick up a prospect.
I scooped Shipley last night, and I'm starting him @ the flex.

3 Running backs to play, I have 4.

so far I have starting

Mendenhall vs. TB
Forte vs. GB
Mcfadden vs. Arizona

On the bench I have

Foster vs. Dallas

Keep that way or sub foster for one of the players?

3 Running backs to play, I have 4.

so far I have starting

Mendenhall vs. TB
Forte vs. GB
Mcfadden vs. Arizona

On the bench I have

Foster vs. Dallas

Keep that way or sub foster for one of the players?

Back
Top Bottom