The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Who is hopping back on the Lance Moore Wagon circa 2008
nerd.gif

I am with Bush gone he is going to see his action in the slot and returning punts double whammy
Same.
IDP + return yardage leagues are CRAZY FUN. I haven't played in a "standard" league since I found out about them.

B. Green-Ellis (BGE) came through, too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Who is hopping back on the Lance Moore Wagon circa 2008
nerd.gif

I am with Bush gone he is going to see his action in the slot and returning punts double whammy
Same.
IDP + return yardage leagues are CRAZY FUN. I haven't played in a "standard" league since I found out about them.

B. Green-Ellis (BGE) came through, too 
pimp.gif

Looks like this will be my first 0-3 week. stings.really.bad. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sat McCluster,Gaffney
grin.gif

Best and Jones-Drew
eyes.gif

well time to focus.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sat McCluster,Gaffney
grin.gif

Best and Jones-Drew
eyes.gif

well time to focus.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sat McCluster,Gaffney
grin.gif

Best and Jones-Drew
eyes.gif

well time to focus.

best and rice
frown.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sat McCluster,Gaffney
grin.gif

Best and Jones-Drew
eyes.gif

well time to focus.

best and rice
frown.gif

Originally Posted by proph515

hmm quick opinion...should I trade Moss for Roddy White?
Um.. tough one.  White has been consistent but you know Brady will bless Moss 2-3 games this year.  They do face Pittsburgh though... I'd go for it but this is coming from someone who lacks consistent receivers.  I'd rather go in knowing I'd get good solid numbers opposed to waiting for a monster performance..

I need Forte & J. Finley to make up a 25 pt deficit... Green Bay has one of the worst defenses against the run but are great against the pass.  But Forte gets his numbers as a receiver..

Should I just kiss 3-0 goodbye?
tired.gif

Um.. tough one.  White has been consistent but you know Brady will bless Moss 2-3 games this year.  They do face Pittsburgh though... I'd go for it but this is coming from someone who lacks consistent receivers.  I'd rather go in knowing I'd get good solid numbers opposed to waiting for a monster performance..

I need Forte & J. Finley to make up a 25 pt deficit... Green Bay has one of the worst defenses against the run but are great against the pass.  But Forte gets his numbers as a receiver..

tired.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

tired.gif

Naw, anything can happen. For your sake, it should be a shoot out.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

tired.gif

Naw, anything can happen. For your sake, it should be a shoot out.

Got one last start for today, I can go with Donald Driver or Brandon Jackson. What do you guys think? How good/bad is the bears Pass/Run D??

Got one last start for today, I can go with Donald Driver or Brandon Jackson. What do you guys think? How good/bad is the bears Pass/Run D??

Forte can blow up though because he is involved in the passing game so much...I have liked him all year.

Who would you pick up...Lance Moore or Louis Murphy?

Back
Top Bottom