The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Forte can blow up though because he is involved in the passing game so much...I have liked him all year.

Who would you pick up...Lance Moore or Louis Murphy?

Louis Murphy. All bias aside, he has great chemistry with Bruce Gradkowski.

I shy away from picking up Saints players other than Drew Brees. Too much of a headache trying to predict who's going to have a big game.

Louis Murphy. All bias aside, he has great chemistry with Bruce Gradkowski.

I shy away from picking up Saints players other than Drew Brees. Too much of a headache trying to predict who's going to have a big game.

I have both Vick and Aaron Rodgers on one of my teams.... should I try to move one of them or would you recommend holding on to both of them for now?

I have both Vick and Aaron Rodgers on one of my teams.... should I try to move one of them or would you recommend holding on to both of them for now?

my not-so-fantasy-savvy friend just offered to trade me:

- Johnny Knox + Beanie Wells for my Braylon Edwards

I am definitely taking it and going to accept the trade. But any comments on the Beanie Wells situation in Arizona?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'd keep both.  Its too early to tell if Vick is the most threatening QB in the league (although he's well on his way).  However if you were lacking in a couple departments now is definitely the time to deal him.  It'll be real hard to deal him after a bad game.  People will think it was all a fluke. Even though Rodgers was off to an
ohwell.gif
start he'll get into a rhythm.  Just stay put unless you can walk away with a steal from someone desperate in your league. 

I'd keep both.  Its too early to tell if Vick is the most threatening QB in the league (although he's well on his way).  However if you were lacking in a couple departments now is definitely the time to deal him.  It'll be real hard to deal him after a bad game.  People will think it was all a fluke. Even though Rodgers was off to an
ohwell.gif
start he'll get into a rhythm.  Just stay put unless you can walk away with a steal from someone desperate in your league. 

my not-so-fantasy-savvy friend just offered to trade me:

- Johnny Knox + Beanie Wells for my Braylon Edwards

I am definitely taking it and going to accept the trade. But any comments on the Beanie Wells situation in Arizona?

I have Dustin Keller and Jermichael Finley but I'm weak at RB, should I try to deal Keller for a decent RB right now while his stock is high?

I have Dustin Keller and Jermichael Finley but I'm weak at RB, should I try to deal Keller for a decent RB right now while his stock is high?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

ohwell.gif

The problem is I'm real weak with both my WR's and RB's

my Wr's are Calvin Johnson, Austin Collie, Breaston, and cough.... Vincent Jackson
my RB's are Jahvid Best, Jamal Charles, Tomlinson, and Tolbert

I offered someone Vick for Greg Jennings straight up last week and he turned it down, and his starting QB is Derek Anderson....
roll.gif

I tried offering Rodgers for a top tier RB like Ray Rice last week and dude turned me down.

I'm thinking about offering someone Rodgers for Greg Jennings and Mcfadden.... would that be fair?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

ohwell.gif

The problem is I'm real weak with both my WR's and RB's

my Wr's are Calvin Johnson, Austin Collie, Breaston, and cough.... Vincent Jackson
my RB's are Jahvid Best, Jamal Charles, Tomlinson, and Tolbert

I offered someone Vick for Greg Jennings straight up last week and he turned it down, and his starting QB is Derek Anderson....
roll.gif

I tried offering Rodgers for a top tier RB like Ray Rice last week and dude turned me down.

I'm thinking about offering someone Rodgers for Greg Jennings and Mcfadden.... would that be fair?

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Should I trade either DeAngelo Williams or McFadden for Miles Austin? I'm weak at WR right now...

deangelo is splitting carries. and dare i say McFadden may see the light this year
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Should I trade either DeAngelo Williams or McFadden for Miles Austin? I'm weak at WR right now...

deangelo is splitting carries. and dare i say McFadden may see the light this year
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom