The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Yeah I'd do that trade too.

Any opinions on Vick for Mendenhall, if he accepts of course.

Otherwise Rodgers for Jennings and Mcfadden?

Yeah I'd do that trade too.

Any opinions on Vick for Mendenhall, if he accepts of course.

Otherwise Rodgers for Jennings and Mcfadden?

I would hang on to Vick IMO. Trade Rogers for what you
pimp.gif

I need an RB BAD.

I was out of my mind a few days ago though and sent someone Rodgers for McCoy and dude declined it
roll.gif
People in my league won't accept trades.

At this point I just want a better RB or WR since I can't start two QBs. I'm not giving away Rodgers though unless the price is right.

If he wont do Vick for Mendenhall... would I be stupid to offer Rodgers?

i know a lot of people are saying Vick is gonna slow down, but I'm willing to take the risk. He has to much speed/talent on that team that fits his play style IMO.

I need an RB BAD.

I was out of my mind a few days ago though and sent someone Rodgers for McCoy and dude declined it
roll.gif

At this point I just want a better RB or WR since I can't start two QBs. I'm not giving away Rodgers though unless the price is right.

i know a lot of people are saying Vick is gonna slow down, but I'm willing to take the risk. He has to much speed/talent on that team that fits his play style IMO.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I need an RB BAD.

roll.gif

My feelings exactly. IMO Vick>Rogers. But GB's offense is not gonna slow down. Where as Philly easily could, but that is when Vick's speed is gonna kick in. So really its up to your gut feeling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I need an RB BAD.

roll.gif

My feelings exactly. IMO Vick>Rogers. But GB's offense is not gonna slow down. Where as Philly easily could, but that is when Vick's speed is gonna kick in. So really its up to your gut feeling
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom